Sign in to follow this  
SURAMBAYA

Black folks cursed ?

from a blog:

1. Gerry Frederics Says: at 1:10 pm

Blacks are incapable of organizing. Any organisation of blacks for as far back as one wishes to go, was engineered by Jews or shabbas goyim, never a black man.

The closest they came is the Black Muslim organization and they are utterly ineffectual within the black community. Blacks lack the capacity to think ahead - they react on a primeval level - witness the various riots, during which they invariably burned down their very own neighborhoods! They simply lack the ability to organize an attack, to forge a plan. They are simpletons who, at the first opportunity pillage and rape, get high on drugs and sleep it off somewhere, sort of like a street dog, with the exception that a street dog doesn´t pillage, he forages and he doesn´t rape, but merely ####s a willing female. Ergo, dogs are on a far higher plane than the monkeys amongst us. Gerry Frederics

2. CELTIC WARRIOR Says: 2006 at 8:52 pm

Good show Gerry; I couldn’t have said it better; I concur with your statement .

3. CELTIC WARRIOR Says: 2006 at 9:57 pm

I agree; frankly one day I want so bad to ask the Lord why do they exist at all? Really!! I know there is a God and yet I cannot answer this question and the only explanation the Bible gives is they are cursed and did something so horrible that God got ticked off and marked them Black!!!