Sign in to follow this  
saara

songs

-Lily-   

LooL Ducaysane...I see your name is a euphuism Somali mothers use to call particularly difficult children.

LOL@Lilly, Dont you think SAARA should have waited a little bit more, may be a month, before she ask this kind of request.....plus Niiko is overrated, you watch it hours in the video and it last five minutes when doing it in real live (in bed) . I would rather do bush ups. :D:D

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Niiko is overrated, you watch it hours in the video and it last five minutes when doing it in real live (in bed) . I would rather do bush ups.
:D:D

Just for clarification burboses,what do you mean by "bush ups" ? :D

*hope not to go that route,wonder how his response would measure on the wow-that is so weired scale*

Waryaa Ducaysane....saying Niiko is overrated is blasphemy, and saying "doing it five min in bed" is disgrace, and opting Bush ups is totally disturbing :D

Waryaa Legand zu, FYI... any woman who ever had a niiko business with me had never been disappointed. waataan George Bush waayaayoo waxaa Marqaatina iiga ah Ayaan iyo Hibo iyo waliba xaliimo :D:D plus niiko is something you can learn by practicing.....you dont have watch videos...

saara   

why Niiko songs... miyaad aroosaysaa?

no my friend's wedding is coming up and i am putting together a mix of songs for her.

Faheema.   

^LoL, Like I know the difference, I like the second link , I have heard that one. But you have to cater for both, the fast & furious and the slow & smooth :D

Edit Waa, why did you delete it?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

plus Niiko is overrated, you watch it hours in the video and it last five minutes when doing it in real live (in bed) .

Ehem, ehem, malaga yaabaa Ayaan, Hibo iyo Xaliimo inee kuu camiraayeen? ;)

Saara, what kind of a wedding is your friend having, where you have to do a mix tape of 'niiko'? Soo fanaan uma heysayo?

BTW, welcome to SOL...

saara   

it is a surprise party i am throwing for her before the actual wedding. kind of like a bachelorette party and no there arent going to be any male strippers there if anyone is wondering.oh and thanks.