Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

WHAT I WANT TO KNOW IS..........

Hibo   

Hey everyone how ya how doin

what i want to know is why we somalians(guys and girls)have sex when we know it is against our religion and that we should wait until marriage?Iam only talking about those who do have sex. i know there are some who don't.I mean we somalians do many things that are against our religion and we claim we are muslim. what kind muslim is that? Let me me what ya think.

Abdinuur   

mmmmm....what i really wanna know is why did Adam ate that apple...? if he hadn't ate that apple, we'd be in heaven now chillin' and havin sex wit all kinds of positions and shits...

I know "human beings" do bad things and hey we are not all perfect. It's hard to stop two friggin' horny people goin' at each other too. But those that ask for forgiveness and repentance from Allah and then does not practice whatever again are better off than those that don't.

If you (muslimsis) can come up wit a solution, then it'll be helpful. smile.gif

And to everyone else, ya'll need to control your hormones and shit. Muslimsis has a good point!!!

Salaams

lol exactly...blame it on shaydan, did y'all know that when a man and a woman are alone together, the third party is Shaydan??? redface.gif

Plus, it isn't only the Somali ppl that do this, I've yet to find one race of ppl which are all good ppl...just like other races, we have the good, the bad and the ugly frown.gif

But if we all read at least part of the Quran everyday, i'm sure we'll be doing less dembi smile.gif

Ma'Salaama

------------------

Don't deny your qaxootinimo ppl :D Y'all know your qaxootis deep down...

Why is the Question.

i think we all have sex b/c of one thing and that is feelings right? even thought we all know its haram and who eer does it is going straight to hell but at the same time we dont think fast so i think when to people share love 98% is sex mmhh lol aim still fresh, and 2% is Communication so its all about felings. but who ever sleep around just make sure we got alot of disease spreeding around.