Sign in to follow this  
Archdemos

HELP needed in dealing with an annoying friend.

Juxa   

Merhaba yes i am turkish and darn proud of my ottoman heritage

hello kelly :D

Arch, you are a dude, your friend is a dude, is it healthy in aad soo baartay sidii FBI oo kale.

if he bad mouths tolkaada tell him off and even better dharfaaxo dhag iyo dhafoor qabadsii

nuune   

JUXA, adigu Mauritious baad tahay, and I have strong evidence to believe that and prove it.

The worst, that friend, she can't even say one word in Turkish language, ma aqaano waxa waalay, she never being to Turkey as well.

Juxa   

i just said merhaba what more do you want? i have strange ffeeling i was abducted by soomaali as a baby. you see i just fit in and even like baklava soo much

Blessed   

Maybe Juxa wants introductio n to that friend, fahan sheekada badawyahow.

Juxa,

So are you gonna hook me up with some delicious lahmacun and baklava this summer?

Juxa   

Blessed the 4 of us are set for a lovely date aan kudhahay insha allah

i discovered this delicious place in southgate, 5 minutes from the station and serves fine turkish cuisine

Juxa   

qaraarka badan iska daa old man, if you want to come along fine and bring the family

we all going with the kids and stuff

nuune   

Blessed :D

NGONGE, markan oo kale waxaan soo xasuustey odey waayeel ahaa oo intuu arkey habro geed hoostiis ku cayaaraya shax, badanaa waa odayaasha waxa geedka hoos fariista ee shaxda ciyaara, but this time, waaba islaamo, odeygii knowing his usual place uu shaxda ku cayaarayey in laga fariistey, ayuu intuu soo kor istaagey habrihii ku yiri, war bal ii warrama, he addressed them as if they were odayaal niman ah, markaaseey intey soo fiiriyeen dhagaxaantii gacmaha ugu wada jirey bey wajiga uga seyreen odeygii,

intuu yaabey buu yiri, wallee saaxiibadey midna kama fayooba, he still thinks iney yihiin odayaashii asxaabtiisa aheyd :D

maxaan ku keenay sheekadan bal

NGONGE   

^^ :D

Juxa is saying she 'discovered' a Turkish place in Southgate is like you saying you discovered a Somali mafrash in Southall, saaxib. :D

Blessed   

she didn't say Turkish, she said a delicious place and you're not coming. Juxa might be a bit of a sofie mar mar but I am not.. :D

NGONGE   

^^ I try to make it a rule of life never to be seen in the company of more than two women. This is why when my mother and aunt visit I usually leave the house. :D

nuune   

^^ NGONGE :D

indeed for your own safety, unless you are well prepared, never be around more than 2 women :D

I had strange stories about that kind of situation