Sign in to follow this  
Simple Woman

DREAMS

I always used to hear people talking about dreams where something is chasing them and they can't run... or they're falling from a high place and the fall just keeps on going and going... And it was really very strange to me when i heard ppl speak of such dreams... until recently, because i started having dreams of that sort. Or sometimes I have dreams where i see something thats not human like screaming at me, or just starring at me.. but it feels indeed very very real.. and i can neither scream nor move an inch... Or i'll be screaming but no voice comes out...

I'm just wondering if anyone has dreams like that. I heard you're not suppose to share bad dreams or something of that sort... so if someone doesn't feel comfortable sharing then i respect that.... So nomads share your strangest dreams... good or bad

Abdinuur   

Simple Woman,

This is very strange for me as well. I used to have dreams of that sort, but thank God, I don't have them anymore. It was weird and I know exactly what you're experiencing.

I haven't a dream where I see things that aren't human 'screaming at me'...but that only happens whenever I see a scary movie like the RING (scariest movie I've ever seen!). Sometimes I wonder what causes such dreams you know. What mechanism drives it, besides being part of the human nature?

Anywho, hope you have a good positive dreams.

BTW: who said were not suppose to share our good/bad dreams? Anyone?

Miriam1   

Abdinuur people usually dont share bad dreams so that they dont have to remember them.

lool u had a bad dream from the Ring the same thing hapened to my sister we had to take the T.V from her room, she just couldn't sleep with it there :D

Okay back to topic at hand..yes i use to dream about things which werent human chasing almost every night for a while. It was very scary..and a few months ago..i dreamt that i was sleeping on my bed and i could see these shadowing figures around me every where talking to me..some yelling some talking to me quietly,i couldn't understand wat they were saying but it was somthing that i didnt want to hear.

I swear i just took my pillow ran to my moms room and slept there on the floor of my parents room..that by far was the freakist dream i had

So the next day being sunday i went to the halah store in my neighbourhood, bought a tape of surath al' insa, dont ask me why this sura, its the one that came to my mind..i slept for a month and so listening to that tape and falling to sleep with the sound of sheikh reading the sura in my room

honestly i didnt dream anythng since then.

Why do we dream them..who knows.

Nazra   

This dream is worster then any other dream i had.

Was the fact that it happen, four weeks ago or the fact that it did came true.

First of all i never had dreams that came true. Though i was dying to have one, since everyone claims to have one.

Okay, this dream was about my best friends parents.

Though i haven't told her about it and i think it would be selfness to do so.

My dream was about her two parents.

A loving mother and a father.

Basically her parents were ayeeyo and awoowe, never thought somehting like this could happen.

They had kids together, they kids had kids.

I had a dream that these couple got dirvorced. :(

I was shocked and couldn't believe it.

I thought i was sick in the mind, so i decided not to tell it to anyone except one of my older sista i asked her "what does it mean if two parents get divorced that have been together over thirty years"? shocked and needing to here something supportive, she suddenly looks at me, and says "do i look like a dream reader to you" i knew betta not to mention whose parents they were.

Anywayz, thought it was nothing and that i should not care about it.

After two weeks or three weeks, i was told that "your best friend's parents are getting divorced" shocked and outraged and only happy to have a dream come true.

But i was compltely shocked and felt so sad for these two old couples getting dirvorced. It was like someone saying to me, that my ayeeyo and awoowe got dirvorced.