Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

WHY????????????????

alright nomads here is a question for somali fellas:

"why do somali guyz don't want to marry somali women with sexual experiences or those that they were in love with and decided to get married to but as soon as they slept with them they changed their minds and somali guyz leave them?"

is that something only somali fellas do or is it all guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The thought of a future wife having pre-marital sex scares most guys. It gives a guy a vibe that she may play while they are married. I know its double standards; men are not measure the same way. Ladies,you just gonna have to play your cards right when you meet Mr. Right. lol, Not a good advice but that’s all I got to offer.

Disclaimer – I am not condoning premarital sex.

Peace

------------------

wizride.gif

raula   

Honey..if u mean..a woman that was married b4..I dont see anything wrong w/ dat...but if's sleeping around...now that's som' else...besides...talking bout sexual experiences...outside marriage...isn't gonna gain u jack..galfriend...check tis out...a gal messes up her dignity, no respect 4 urself, STD's, abondoned by family.& most of all committing ZINNAH....& besides this world isn't fair...so gal...think bout double standards that MOTOR CYLE CRUISER...mentioned...it's only us(gals) who will end up getting all the blame...& loosin' respect from other...

midwesta

Kool_Kat   

Scorpion... One of the main reasons, I think, is that he might not be good enough for her, since she's experienced. Another reason is that they might not be able to handle the criticism...lol

One advice fo the guys... If you want to marry a virgin, stop sleep with women... I don't understand how they would wanna sleep with you, before getting married... and still want to marry a virgin... darnnnnnn

well thanx for commenting on this topic

cruiser i agree with u completely u know what ppl say "what goes around comes around"

lol that's funny kool cat, maybe u rite about the critisim part i don't really know, i hope some of the other fellas will let us know is that part of the reason???

raula let me ask u this do u think that guyz that sleep around disrespect themselves??? But u rite us as females have higher expectations and more to loss than men so ladies be smart about ur shit.

take care and peace nomads.

Hibo   

Kool kat..."He thinks he may not be good enough for her?" did you really meant to say "he may think that she is not good enough for him"

No offense to S-sister and her lady friends, but it seems to me that you ladies are looking for a reason to sleap around.

Roula, sister i agree with you, I wish to God I end up with clean sister like you. Most of our sisters have lost their ways. With the exception of very few. Like yourelf. take care macaantiis.

well shocked bro first of all just because those ladies responded to my topic doesn't mean that they are loose women, and i don't need to find a reason to sleep around if i want to i will trust me.

u shocked let me tell u one thing there was this lady that used to wear the islamic dress the whole nine yard thing, and u know every guy respected her because all they saw was just that appearance, but u know what she was sleeping with her brother in law and had a child from him. So bro don't judge a book by its cover those ladies didn't deserve that comment from u.

p.s. best of luck with ur clean sista.

Taqwa   

Dear Poster,

There is an Ayah in surah Anisa (4th Surah in the Quran) that an adulter should be with an adulter. Same thing for chaste women and men. I don't think a virgin person deserve's anything less then what he/she is. Simple, straight forward and to the point.

Cheers,

Taqwa smile.gif

Salaama all,

Once a car is bought/financed from it's dealer the minute that car is driven the Value of the car in the Market goes down...So does the Value of a Girl who lost her virginity b4 marriage! In reality, Nobody wants something that is used even though it's still functional, most plp rather have it brandnew but then again, There are few exceptions!!

Anyway,keep your legs closed girls & you don't have to worry about "why do S-guyz dont want to marry ya".....

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

Hypothetical question for u ladies.

What if you never ever got married and never ever opened anything so to speak?

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Well, Shaqsii... Maad maqal miyaa? They say if a woman dies a Virgin janada madax madax ee u galee nooh!.....

Seriously though, Ilaahaye naguma keeno but if it happends that I don't get married then It's just something I must accept...we can't change our destiny right? Whatever Allah planned for me will happend....

Hibo   

I agree with you lady ALLAH Plans all...

------------------

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._

`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)

(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'

_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'

(il),-`` (li),` ((!.-` S-h-a-q-ss-ii

Hibo   

S-sis,

I understand you wanted to make a point clear to SHOCK but I don't understand why you have to use that situation. It seems as though you're saying pre-marital sex is a BIG sin for the covered sisters only and that it's not such a big deal for the other sisters, who don't wear the islamic dress or the brothers. Wearing the ISLamic dress is an obligation for all sisters, but just because you don't wear the dress doesn't mean you're not accountable for your actions.

My point? If two people commit the same act, they will get the same punishment, unless one asks for forgiveness, or one is unaware of the consequences of the action.

Zina is a major sin, but people do make mistakes, as terrible as they might be...but ALLAH is most-forgiving, seeing that they sincerely repent.

Sorry for the long post and sis I wasn't intending to offend you in anyway...if i have..please forgive me. I may have read too much into that comment....that's just me!

Hibo   

Ilhaam, good point. I see it this way, men are very insecure about getting with a non-virgin girl, so why can't sisters use same judgement. Sisters, if you're a virgin, don't you deserve a virgin too? I say reject men who aren't...lol tongue.gif But honestly, Zinaa is considered one of the biggest sins, and only Allaah is the most forgiving. Don't expect human beings to be understanding. Stay away from pre-marital sex folks, whether ur a gal or a boy. Peace Nomadz.

hey there ilhaam and no i am definetely not offened by what u said. The reason i said that story was because he was making a judgement on me and other girls that responded early based on our comments, which i try to assimilated it to ppl making a judgement about u based on what u wearing. I was trying to say to him that someone could make a comment here and not be living by it, simply as a woman wearing the islamic cover and not living up to those standards.

u r right zina is harem to both men and women and god was further kind on men and allowed them to have 4 wives but women NO so i was just still asking why would they not marry women that they intended first to marry and no more because they slept with them that's all.