Sign in to follow this  
winnie

fake news shows

winnie   

i wanted to make a poll but i was scuurrred it wouldnt come out right.

anways whats your favourite fake news show.

1) the daily show with john stewart

2) the colbert report with stephen colbert

3) this hour has 22 minutes (re-runs)

4) Lou Dobbs

also, another question. i was looking at some of the ads we have on this site and one of them caught my eye. the ad was titled "better than a ged" lol, which made me wonder, are there people seriously getting their diplomas through this route... i cant imagine how anybody would trust these ads and yet, they must be there for a reason.

btw, im asking cause i need my ged.

STOIC   

The daily show with John Stewart and the tonight show with Jay Leno are a great way to make humor out of news. Lou Dobbs needs to relax in front of the Camera. The dude is so serious with the "Broken Boarder" issue than any other news outlet there. Brian William of NBC news should also stop being so serious.He never smiles. My favorite news outlet is 60 minute with Andy Rooney :D and News Hour with Jim Lehere.

winnie   

i was kind of leaning towards news shows that are satirical and threw in Lou Dobbs for comedic measure; i was only half serious.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

i wanted to make a poll but i was scuurrred it wouldnt come out right.

anways whats your favourite fake news show.

1) the daily show with john stewart

2) the colbert report with stephen colbert

3) this hour has 22 minutes (re-runs)

4) Lou Dobbs

Lou Dobbs - LOL, LOL. I hate that ******* . Probably have seen more This hour than all others. Don't really have a favorite since I am not a regular view. The Canadians were the first movers in this field for sure though.

Nephissa   

New York - May 17, 2006

FLASH!

In breaking news today it was confirmed that Mr. Right and Ms. Right have found each other! The happy couple is ecstatic and have already made the big wedding plans! On July 14th the happy couple will wed in what can only be described as a "fairytale wedding". From that point forward the couple will be known as Mr. and Mrs. Perfect. Mr. Right is a wealthy handsome investment banker who works for one of the world's largest investment firms, Smith, Barney, & Bob. Mrs. Right is an internationally famous runway supermodel who is regularly featured in the well known "Vickie's Not So Secret" lingerie catalog. The couple is already making plans for the 3.0 perfect children they plan on having. The chosen names for their planned offspring are Habboon, Hiba, and Hannad. The happy couple is studying everything they can get their hands on by watching Dr. Phil!

In related news, hearts could be heard breaking around the globe as millions of hopeful singles had their hopes of finding Mr. or Ms. Right dashed to the ground. One middle-age spinster was quoted as saying, "Well, I guess this means that I just have to 'settle' for the damaged goods on the market now. (sigh)"

All of televison's major networks are already making plans to carry coverage of the big July 14th wedding day. This event is anticipated to garner new record breaking viewer ratings which will surpass the Princess Di & Prince Charles wedding. Be a part of history! Don't miss it!

Cara.   

The best one is the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. The Colbert Report is more of a O'Reilly Factor spoof. I love how Colbert can say the most outrageous things with a straight face. He had me at "truthiness".

Canadian political satire is pretty good too, but unfortunately they spend an inordinate amount of time on Canadian politics.

Castro   

^ LOL. They do, don't they.

Steven Colbert and The Daily Show are the best things since canjeero. Hands down.

Dont you just love the way they make up "Experts" based on the story?

Lol,things like "sr underwater breathholding expert" in relation to david blaine's story.

Rob cordry & Samantha Bee are hilarious smile.gif

ElPunto   

^^^Bill Maher is a funny bstard but he annoys me with his narrow minded and selfish opinions - haven't seen him since Politically Incorrect which was very funny