Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

A question of Arab Unity - AJE Documentary

You can always find a way to download ,,, things are more easier these days ,, consult with a computer geec like ,,, ehem ,, you know who , :D

He'll explain to you ,,,,,,,

NGONGE   

JB,

Just read on Arab history and you'll get to know most of what this program is telling you. The beauty of the program (I suspect, for I have not watched it yet) is that it may provide pictures, clips and historical documents that a simple written narrative would not contain.

N.O.R.F   

I'm only just discovering the historical events that took place in the ME back then. Did a little in the KSA back in the days but it now more balanced.

NG, 8.30 GMT to night (not sure which part it is - 9 parts in total). Although Capello's first game is tempting.

Fabregas   

I thin it's " feel sorry for Arabs season". Their leaders and kingdoms were founded by the West, thus they for the most part owe their allegiance to them. Reer Bin Saud would in the Desert with Geel iyo Caano if it wasn't for Engris. Sida rag baa wax loo qabsada!Nuff of the Aljazeera propoganda, lol!