Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

odd facts!!!

Pucca   

:( i cant believe how slow i am! i just realized that WOL is worrior of light. go ahead and laugh mizz...you know you want to

how was i to know?? :mad:

Originally posted by Pucca:

:(
i cant believe how slow i am! i just realized that WOL is worrior of light.
go ahead and laugh mizz...you know you want to

how was i to know?? :mad:

ahh, bless ur little red cheeks; how wz u to know;

i know how u missed it; you were too busy, shouting at me about what i can do dee;; :D

oh well i won't laugh this time :cool: but next time i will send one ur way :D

you silly billy; how did u miss that one; do you also think she is a male?

I frequent my visits here but Im lazy with my posts neways Here's my two cents on this: Enjoy

I put them in different headings to make it a lot easier...

Bizarre:

A Dutch court ruled that a bank robber could deduct the 2,000 Euros he paid for his pistol from the 6,600 Euros he has to return to the bank he robbed.

A woman was chewing what was left of her chocolate bar when she entered a Metro station in Washington DC. She was arrested and handcuffed; eating is prohibited in Metro stations.

A flamingo can eat only when its head is upside down.

The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off. ("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")

The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds. (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond?)

Shocking:

Mailmen in Russia now carry revolvers after a recent decision by the government

More than 2,500 left-handed people are killed each year from using products that are made for right-handed people.( This sorta balances the nine years they have on us, no hard feelings)

Each year, more people are killed by teddy bears than by grizzly bears.(Cross that one out as a gift)

More people are killed annually by donkeys than die in air crashes.(pheeew, dont plan on goin near a donkey anytime soon)

Amazing:

Romanian firefighters could not get their trucks close enough to a burning building, so they put out the fire by throwing snowballs at it.

In 2002, women earned 742,000 bachelor's degrees. Men earned only 550,000 during the same year. The difference is growing so large that many colleges now practice (quietly) affirmative action for male applicants.

The day after President George W. Bush was reelected, Canada's main immigration website had 115,000 visitors. Before Bush's re-election, this site averaged about 20,000 visitors each day.

In Lebanon, people are allowed to have relations with animals, but the animals must be female.

Michael Jordan makes more money from Nike each year than all the Nike factory workers in Malaysia combined.

There are 2,000,000 millionaires in the United States.

If you disassembled the Great Pyramid of Cheops, you would get enough stones to encircle the earth with a brick wall twenty inches high.

A chef's hat is shaped the way it is for a reason: its shape allows air to circulate around the scalp, keeping the head cool in a hot kitchen.

The largest McDonald's is in Beijing, China - measuring 28,000 square feet. It has twenty nine cash registers.(More than any grocery store I know OFF OMG!!)

The chicken is one of the few things that man eats before it's born and after it's dead.

Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying.

Bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers and laser printers were all invented by women.

A kiss stimulates 29 muscles and chemicals causing relaxation. Women seem to like it light and frequent, men like it more strenuous.

The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.

Disturbing:

Seven percent of Americans claim they never bathe at all.

20% of Americans think that the sun orbits around the Earth.

We forget 80 percent of what we learn everyday.

And yes According to Genesis 1:20-22 the chicken came before the egg.(But then again....we enjoy it both ways)

Finnally I cant leave you without a word of advice so:

Brushing your teeth regularly has been shown to prevent heart disease.

&

15 times a day of laughter can add 1 week to your life.

So lift those cheeks and smile and you got a head start :D

"15 times a day of laughter can add 1 week to your life.

So lift those cheeks and smile and you got a head start

smile.gifsmile.gif hey how are you, long time my friend, i did miss you redface.gif .

loool, some of those odd facts are really funny; lool

thanks for sharing babes; smile.gif i'm gonna smile none stop now, i might live up to 40yrs

maca salamah

Pucca   

^plz dont...you smiling might shorten our lives, god those are a set of awfully shaped teeth... perhaps smiling WITHOUT showin teeth might be a good idea.

ps. i did actually think wol was a male...till she responded to my comment bout some girl matter, at first i was shocked thinkin how does this guy relate to such issues. But after closely observing how ppl responded to her post, i figured out it was a her.

how was i to know?? how many female worriors are there anyway??? :confused:

^^loool; u silly girl; lool; well now u know WOL and her gender; all thanks to me; :D

p.s. sorry sis, but where i grew up i had the advantage of a dentist, Colgate and various other teeth products; does wonders for your teeth and mouth; my smile can blind you with its beauty; looool smile.gif

and my teeth are a white as white rice; good enough to eat

;)

on that note; what is your goal 2day; to attack me as much as possible, i'm gonna need a body guard soon, the way u keep following me around icon_razz.gif

Pucca   

if it takes attacking you to stop you from posting ODD/disturbing facts then so be it.

that and the fact that i'm seriously bored on a very hot saturday afternoon.

*yawns*

ps.i promise this is my last post on this thread ( do miss me plenty),i'll go and grab a book to read

hey u might not be posting again but i know ur reading ( u just love me too much) hey read this book it is really good; u must have at least one of these, otherwise search and read online;

1) George Galloway I'm not the only one

2) revolution day by ragge omar

3) the ideal muslim; muhammad ali al-hasimi

they are all really good books; i need to buy some more, coz i have none left to read; lool

hey go out and get a sun tan :D

smile.gif Im doing alrite Mizzy, I see you tweeked your name a bit but neways how have you been; its been quite sometime though I agree I miss talkin to you as well, you woke me up and kept me busy during those dreadful mornin shifts;somethin to actually look forward to on occasion,many tnx ;) . By the way living to 40 plz with all those smiles at least 65 but if we reach 40 thats still a blessing.

ciao for now and hope to see ya around