Sign in to follow this  
Final_Say

odd facts!!!

LuCkY   

InTereStinG! Here Goes MIne:

-The ant, when intoxicated, will always fall over to its right side.

-The California Department of Motor Vehicles has issued six driver's licenses to six different people named Jesus Christ.

-People in China and Japan die disproportionately on the 4th of each month because the words death and four sound alike, and they are represented by the same symbol.

-Dogs have two sets of teeth, just like humans. They first have 30 "puppy" teeth, then 42 adult teeth.

-A Nigerian woman was caught entering the UK with 104 kg of snails in her baggage.

-Profanity is typically cut from in-flight movies to make them suitable for general audiences. Fox Searchlight Pictures has substituted "Ashcroft" for "A**hole" in the movie Sideways when dubbed for Aerolineas Argentinas flights.

-The RIAA sued an 83 year old woman for downloading music illegally, even though a copy of her death certificate was sent to the RIAA a week before it filed the suit.

-Motorists traveling outside Salem, Oregon saw one of the "litter cleanup" signs crediting the American Nazi party. Marion County officials had no choice but to let that group into the adopt-a-road program. The $500 per sign was picked up by Oregon taxpayers. The Ku Klux Klan is also involved in the adopt-a-road program in the state of Missouri.

-The biggest dog on record was an Old English Mastiff that weighed 343 pounds. He was 8 feet, 3 inches from nose to tail.

-All of Queen Anne's 17 children died before she did.

-In 2002, women earned 742,000 bachelor's degrees. Men earned only 550,000 during the same year. The difference is growing so large that many colleges now practice (quietly) affirmative action for male applicants.

-A ten year old mattress weighs double what it did when it was new, because of the -ahem- debris which is absorbed through the years. That debris includes dust mites (their droppings and their decaying bodies), mold, millions of dead skin cells, dandruff, animal and human hair, secretions, excretions, lint, pollen, dust, soil, sand and a lot of perspiration, of which the average person loses a quart per day. Good night!

-Oprah Winfrey and Elvis Presley are distant cousins.

That's it for NOw!

lool; hey najam and lucky; boy oh boy do you guys come up with strange facts or what; my god :eek:

pucaa; i'm dissapointed in you love; if your back to read this; then i say you tell bug lies girlfriend; your not bored with odd facts, ur very interested and your back to read what others people came up with; :D

Pucca   

^lady, did you take the quiz?? come on take the quiz! wat rejected crayon are you??

me? bored with these odd facts? oh no no, i said YOU bore me...not the other ppl. :rolleyes:

Gediid   

10) if you pass wind consistently for 6yrs, and 9months, enough gas would be produced to create energy of an atomic bomb

That I suppose explains why the Pakis and Indians have the nuclear bomb.A lot of saved farts If you ask me.... :D

Pucca, Nice link couldnt help doin the what languages should you learn quiz. And the oddest thing is its chinese, :rolleyes:

You Should Learn Chinese
chinese.jpg

Surprised? You shouldn't be - Chinese is perfect for an ambitious person like you.

You're a natural entrepreneur, and a billion people are waiting to do business with you!

^^^loool WOL thats what i got; learning china man lang; i managed to learn 2words since i have i waz 9, and my best friend is chinese redface.gif she has given up after 16yrs; lool :D

^^lool; no; she just taught me how to say "hi" in Mandarin and Cantonese ; and how to say "hey sexy, how u 2night" and "happy birthday" in both; lool; i know, how sad that’s all i picked up; my tongue is too big or flat to say the words; :( lool, it is not for aggressive speakers like Somali/arabic; lool; thats what i told here to get her off my back

:D:D:D i'm sure the germans will disagree

i guess so; explains why i'm still struggling with both, even though when i wz born hearing them :(

Pucca   

You Should Learn Portuguese
portuguese.jpg

Muito legal! For you, learning a language is all about the lifestyle that comes with it.

And Brazilian beaches, hotties, parties, and soccer matches are just your style.

now isn't that somethin, hmm, must start being nice to the latino dude next door...

ps. mizz what exactly can you do horta?

hhm what can i do;; if you can speak chinese i will answer you :rolleyes:

as for what i can do :D well u will have to be more specific about what you want to know; ;)

some are quiet evident, like typing icon_razz.gif