Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Male or female.

Xafsa   

Imagine that you were raised in a very wealthy family.You grew up with values and rules reflective of your social class...such as dress code, language, who to hang out with etc. You had an ivory school education and you have a good job. The only thing left for you to do in your life is to tie the knot. But since you are a member of the upper social class you are expected to marry someone who's family is just as rich or even more wealthy. My question is this...who is more likely to break the rule male or female? Would a man or a women marry the one they love even thought they dont fit the profile. Who is more excepting of the rule? and who would rebel? This is just based on opinions...so my fellow nomads what do you think? This question is based on social structure in the world.

Peace

XAfsa

nuune   

xafsa, all the answers 2 your question is as follows:

female

women

female

women

u got what i mean

Here are my answers;

1. female - her life would be the same if she marries rich dude.

2. female - love is blind when you're rich little girl (see Crazy/Beautiful, the movie)

3. male - he is expected to carry on the family tradition and name

4. female - since her role is predetermined by her parents (marry rich man), she tries to break free from it all

I dont think this applies to nomads however, because, if the girls says no (every bone on her body will be broken)or she will be disowned yuh :mad:

xoxox

Bachelor   

1) Male - Because they are more indepentent when it comes to choice there mate.

2) Male - Often do that means marrying from lower class. We have seen that in past in many instances. Never seen a female who has an IV league education and affulent "well to do" marrying a cap driver, Machaliin dugsi or just a regular guy Specially nomads queen :mad: .

3)Female - She is more or less influenced and domenated by the family.

4)Female - Often they are rebelious and defiant and tend to challenge it.

I REST MY CASE! YOUR HOUNER!

Xafsa   

Thank you all for replying.

Nunne You didn't state why you made those choices?

why do you think a female is more likely to rebel?

peace

Xafsa

nuune   

xafsa u r right in that case,but i left with the other nomads to give you the reasons and they did!!!

Xafsa   

In my opionion females are lead mostly by their emotions, so they would be more likely to go after the man they love even though her family may not agree with her choice. A man on the other hand looks at it from a logical perspective. He knows if he marries his true love then he might loose the families support and thus be disowned leaving him with no money or status...or he can marry this other rich lady have his families approval, more money and higher status. This union would also give his family and the girls family more power.

Choice number one would be no good for him..if he looses money and status what is he going to offer his wife and kids...nothing but his love....this might be good enough for the females but it isn't for the males.

This is all just my opionion so if if i've offended anyone I extend my apologies.

xafsa

nuune   

xafsa,i like to here that since now that you are with us in what we were talking about,you just told us what we were right about it!! thanks for that sis!!

Salaamu Alaikum,

1. Either Male or Female

2. Either Male or Female

3. Either Male or Female

4. Either Male or Female

The reasons why:

1. Depends on how strong the love is and whether love is the true emotion being felt or merely lust which itself is temporary.

2. Money cannot buy Imaan,health and happiness so if one is happy with the patner money is not a paramount factor.

3. Status is in the eye of the beholder. Is status important ? Yes and NO. No because if one learns to respect others will also show respect. Yes because of family tradition and to maintain the name and dignity.

4. But the $64,000 question is what are your priorities ? Love for poorer or richer or unhappy relationship for money ? The answer for me is I rather be happily married in love with 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 women ;) who are poor than marry for status, wealth and social acceptance.

W/Salaam,

Mujahid the Pro-Polygamist over and out !

lol   

Naayaa Xafo, hadaanan duqa kuugu miineynin... so u planning on breakiing ur mom's rule ha.... I know u girl....lol.. anywho.. I missed u alot.. I will b back inshallah to Mankato on August 10th... is ur number still the same..coz I heard u moved???.. Let me know...aight.. n hey mac iisii...Huda!

Kool_Kat   

I would definately say Female... Cuz they are more independent (when it comes to Love, Life, and whateva else that follow)... Female are more likely to break or bend the rules...

Men are like dogs, it's up to you on how you train them... Of course, no offense intended...

Always one love... :cool: _kat