Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

The Worlds Shortest Fairy Tale

Baashi   

^Is that how u read it: The poor chick run into another car and went into comma and because she got hurt he lived happily ever after!!!!! Of all the things that could make him lead happy life, this is all u could think off. How scary! What else u expect from a Zu warrior but to be a heartless vindictive kinda guy icon_razz.gif

LoL...I always try to read what ppl left out of their post..for example..Baashi U didnt say she lived happily eva after???..See..she must be in miserable state then!!! So I assume the Farax took the rejection to the heart..and hit her with his 90' Toyota Camry :D:D

Cheers

Baashi   

Is that how Faraxs in ur neck of the wood handle rejection? Don't give manhood a bad name plz :D Where would we (the male species) be without manhood? (note: difference btw male n manhood - one is merely being part of the gender...physical features u born with; the other is the backbone that every real man is expected to have...the total sum of ur expr's) Don't u be a girlie man sxb :D

U can read it as a win win sitaution! Both had moved on. She was free to court with other qualified hunks and he was happy the fact that she was honest and blunt and the fact she didn't play the fimiliar head games some of our qallanjooyin are known to practice. She knew what she wanted and his name was not on her list. He on the other hand moved on and found the best match...a one made in heaven(way better than one he was willing to give all he's got).

Zu the warrior u could read it that way icon_razz.gif

hahah... Macalimu Baashi...from lessons about rejection..to lessons about Male & Manhood...I tell you Baashi you are politician in the making... hehehe

Simply I am not worried about my Manhood bro..I tell yuh...For that I'm secure..

I just pointed out why the happiness was one sided??

see Darkness is the Absence of Light :D

PS: You cant blame me for fillin the missin part.... and my side of the world..farax's have anough resouces that they can tap into anytime they require..and talkin about being vindicative..sxb..xaliimos are way too advance for poor cavemen like me since they use the FBI and CIA.

Cheers

Baashi   

^^ :D @ Jamaal

Zu,

Halkee baad la aaday :D Ain't blaming u buddy for sharing ur wisdom with us! It was very simple fairy tale...right ;) The girl hurting...goin thru medical problems and the guy taking comfort in her ordeal just didn't seem to add up! Waa is qaban wayday bahashu sxb :D Waxaan is iri malaa xaafadiinaa hawsha laga yaqaan!

Islaan Baashi Meelna lama aadine..waxaan islahaa..waar wiilku la gartaye..gabadhuna farxadeedii mee?..tollow ma balo aan la ogayn baa ku habsatay!!! sidaa daraadeed miyuu baashi uga gaabsaday..hadde Halkan aan joogo..waaba la is gowracayaa..oo markaan lahaa..gabadhu ma gaari baa dardaray..waxaan lahaa bal u tartiibi...oo miyaadan maqal..inan gabadhii uu qabay gowracay ka dib markay kala tageen kadibna ay u gacan gashay rag cadaan ah...

Hadde haddaad is leedahay hadalkii waa marin habaabay oo meel aadan ugu talo gelin buu u janjeersaday...bal raali noqo eh..girlie manka iyo oraahda noocaas ah inaga daayoo oo aan is cafino...

waa iga sidaa ka baxay

Baashi   

Zu, warkaasu war xun ma aha :D

Awoowe lama diririn oo dee dhib la iska cafiyo maba dhicin; anniguna waxba ii maad dhibin. Awoowe "girlie man" tilmaan xun ma'aha :D ee shido badan yuusan kuu keenin. Hadaadse dhibsatay waan kaa raali galinayaa ee xaal qaado sxb.

SeeKer   

:confused: I lost track of the conversation, but true that about her being honest. Mind games are not meant to be practiced on our poor faraxs. :D