Sign in to follow this  
Browny

Somali women and Sex

Ibtisam   

^^is that in the right thread hun??

What do you mean? the good sex?? :D if you mean me... then thats not true because i have seen some loosers that are also taken :rolleyes: i always wonder maaxi kuu faalsa :D

Ibtisam   

waa miskeenad... she did not know people like you were lurking about waiting for such opportunity. So I advise she keeps that door firmly close :D she though you were all nice innocent people, not the shidan himself waiting for an ajar door

Ibtisam   

lool Devil. I do but then I don't see any “good” untaken ones to balance it out... therefore I have concluded that there were no good ones to start with, in fact it is just an illusion, if they appear good… you just have not court them at the wrong moment or you have not been around long enough… soon the real side will emerge.

Shaydaan waiting for an ajar ???????? ,,, hahahaha

look ,, i'm sure she can answe the question as she has a lot to say about this issue ,,, just stay away ,,, don't know what u doing between her and me ,,,,, u watchwoman ??? :D

Ibtisam   

I like Aaliya dee :D pick someone your owe size like C lady. AAliya is polite and too good to answer your rubbish ill thought out questions :D so yes i am her watchwomen. maxad kaa raabta intaa, daaf baan kuu iiri

Shakti   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

waa miskeenad... she did not know people like you were lurking about waiting for such opportunity. So I advise she keeps that door firmly close
:D
she though you were all nice innocent people, not the shidan himself waiting for an ajar door

b4 i was joking around 2 mess with some ppl around here

but on serious note Most of my family men r exceptional faaraaxs so if they exist im sure faraax alike exist 2 .. that’s just my rainbow view. so sis dont lose ur hope or as cynical-lady said b4 " ur grave is going to ingraved with RETURND UNOPEND “

:(

Ibtisam   

Devil & C Lady; I don't have a fear... i don't see the big deal in what my grave reads really, either way i'm dead.. what does it matter what it says on their. smile.gif Also i don't think it is a bad thing to die as "unopened" in fact i can probably think of some advatages of it smile.gif so i'm really not bothered one way or the other. Also Devil they are nice to you because you are family :D they show their good side :D lool just kidding icon_razz.gif