Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

SOMALI ARABS CAFE.

Salma   

Iam in UAE but I haven't heard of this guy's news, but whether he is a single skunk or a married monster he doesnt deserve any mercy since he is after a Forbidden Fruit.

Anyway what about the slut? where is she and what happened to her? Did they sentenced her 4 10 yrs too?

And yes Ngonge Dubai is full of whores everywhere u go: Russians, Chinese, Euthopians, British, Israelis all kinds of nationalities, but it depends on these ladies or pimps to work either undercovered or in front of '7lg allah. So if they choose to work infront of '7lg allah, once they are caught, the Authorities will send them to a nice journey behind the Sun.

waxaa la dhahe "Cimrigaaga oo Raago Geel Dhalaayo uu Ku Tusaa"

Maxa yaab keenay :confused: , this is life expect the unexpected.

Xoogsade   

Classique, Is there a newspaper called Al-Facshir in UAE? The name sounds like a tabloid newspaper designed for gossip and exposure of those who are caught doing some dirty deeds. Ceebteena alaha asturo iyo tan muslinkabo.

Salma   

Xoogsade, there is no NP called "Al-Facshir" in UAE at all, but maybe IL CAPO means "AlFajer NP" (btw "AlFajer" means the Dawn). So probably he meant Al Fajer not AlFacshir.

Here in UAE, the most criminal or bad Somali are those who deal with Forgery, Fights, drunk individuals or some rubbers. But not in prostitutions and such bad things. I remember a local guy who said "The somali ppl are clean from this side, but they have hot-tempered blood and they are ready for fights always smile.gif , yeah i know tell me about it.

But, since Somali ppl are humans ,they do mistakes and they are not perfect or angels who are without sins. So anything could be expected from them.

Anyway as i said earlier i haven't heard anything about this story and i cant get any trusted source for it. So Il Capo, where did you heard this story and any source for it?

It could be a rumor, who knows!!

An Announcement for All SOL Nomads

Dear Nomads,

This News is not true for now, repeated not true, investigations are going on and you will be informed about the updates :D

Classique

Channel 5, SOL Virtual TV

Abu Dhabi Island,UAE

Peace nomads

allaaaaaaah tuug la qabtay talo maleh....nin aa si xun u kashifmay halkaaan....waraaa il-capo quraafaad kaan iyo quraan dhurwaaga aa nagu wadid naga kala dhin sxb.....classique walaashiis infestigation waxba uma baahna ninkaan talo aa ku cadaatay.. :D:D

asxantu

Xoogsade   

Classique, Thanks for the info. IL CAPO marqaanaa haayey aan u maleenaa markuu sheekada soo qorey. Like they say in that situation: "Wey ka tustey nooh".