Sign in to follow this  
IL CAPO

SOMALI ARABS CAFE.

IL CAPO   

Salam to my entire fellow Sijuis.

I don't know how many of you are from Dubai but I heard there was a Somali Arab guy who was sentenced to 10 years in jail after he was caught bargaining with a prostitute and worse he was married with kids.

I mean, it would have been fairly

"understandable" if he was single but the guy had a xaas oo guriga ku sugeeso maskiinta.

I read that story in Al Facshir newspaper and I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor wife with the kids because in Dubai once your juice has been tasted no other man will ever want to drink another man's left over.

ra za3al marfoo'6 , 9omali 3arab, tra 7aq mayaza3al. kolna n3ref hatha ya79el 3endana o m7ad yaby ytakalam 3flanh. :D

waxaa la dhahe "Cimrigaaga oo Raago Geel Dhalaayo uu Ku Tusaa".

NGONGE   

10 years in prison for bargaining with a prostitute? Surely that’s a very harsh sentence when you consider that the guy didn’t even get to do anything! :eek:

I thought Dubai these days was very tolerant of prostitution. There are millions of these women everywhere you go these days. :mad:

Jumatatu   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

There are millions of these women everywhere you go these days. :mad:

Xaasha...How did u know saxiib..?

Anyway cant you see the story was reported by Al Facshir paper. I thought that will give you a hint that the whole thing is yet another new topic by Mr. Mistri himself Il Capo (di tutti capo) aka Somalisujui..etc....

I read that story in Al Facshir newspaper and I couldn't help but feel sorry for the poor wife with the kids because in Dubai once your juice has been tasted no other man will ever want to drink another man's left over.

First...Can I just say EEWWWWWW!

Second, what makes you think she would be remotely interested in another man if the one she is married to and has kids for behaved in such a way?

Mise you believe a woman isnt complete unless she has a dhoore beside her?

In any case...WATEVA. :rolleyes:

U find it fairly 'understandable' if a man goes to a whore?

Don't feel sorry for the woman. She knows him for what he really is now, if she didn't already suspect him. She's free of his potentially diseased self and his debauchery.

The comment about juice is quite disgusting.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

Second, what makes you think she would be remotely interested in another man if the one she is married to and has kids for behaved in such a way?

Mise you believe a woman isnt complete unless she has a
dhoore
beside her?

it depends what kind of Dhoore you are talking about here because there are somany Dhooroos in both genders but some of them,like truly yours here are "Caano Ma Daadsheyaal".

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by sheherazade:

U find it fairly 'understandable' if a man goes to a whore?

Which one Would you rather choose? to be killed with stones or 100 Karbaash? the difference between a single person and a married one.

i don't care wether he goes to a whore or not sin is a sin but it is even worse when you are married and commit an adultery.

that is the whole point Miss Thang.

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Jumatatu:

I thought that will give you a hint that the whole thing is yet another new topic by Mr. Mistri himself Il Capo (di tutti capo) aka Somalisujui..etc....

I see you are quite getting used to me now huh?

i have got to warn you though, i am a heart breaker, don't let my sweet words deceive you, It is in my nature to be a reckless and when necessary a heartless so be careful amigo. :D:D

Originally posted by IL CAPO:

it depends what kind of Dhoore you are talking about here because there are somany Dhooroos in both genders but some of them,like truly yours here are "Caano Ma Daadsheyaal".

I was refering to the male kind of dhoore, whether caano daadshe or ma daadshe.

Goodness... :eek: ..I have got to stop mixing my english and somali. redface.gif

That was not your point. Re-read your words. Stating another opinion does not negate the first one you professed.

If u genuinely feel concern for the women why the derogatory language?

IL CAPO   

Aeryn,

Where i come from we call 'Dhoore' the Guy whom all the girls are after but if you are referring to another 'Dhoore' then forgive me i have to go back to my Marqaan so Kwaheri.

IL CAPO   

If u genuinely feel concern for the women why the derogatory language?

I believe you are confusing me with someone else here because i have no idea what you are talking about.

wether i have a genuine concern for the ladies or not is something you will never know and if i didn't know better i would have said somany things just to "show" you how i feel about women but that is not the point here, is it?

Thanks for messing up the whole topic though, you should be proud of yourself, well done.

i am out.

Originally posted by IL CAPO:

Thanks for messing up the whole topic though, you should be proud of yourself, well done.

i am out.

I couldn't possibly take responsibility for what you achieved entirely on your own. That wouldn't be proper of me.

IL CAPO   

I couldn't possibly take responsibility for what you achieved entirely on your own. That wouldn't be proper of me.

Did you know that Srilanka has the lowest divorce rate in the world and the highest rate of female suicide.

I leave you in peace.

GoodBye.