Sign in to follow this  
Pujah.

Some of US are AIRHEADS

Castro   

Originally posted by Lidia:

Why buy a house if you can't afford to pay for it? If you don't have the money, why get a loan?

Let me shake up my sofa and see what I got. There, I have just enough in nickels and pennies to make $160,000. Thanks for the idea Lidia. You never know what you'll find hiding in the nooks and crannies of your closet!

Pujah.   

Originally posted by Bishaaro:

I'ma total airhead. It is hopeless to try to pay my debts off, my balances continue to rise.

Maybe I should file bankruptcy and start over.

LOL I have actually thought about that but then they may sell my car and I aint having that redface.gif

well, why put yourself in circule. You know taking a riba is Xaraaam

alxamdulilaah as somali muslims we worry alot about the riba and that is great. If you have money by the house if you don't have the cash by cariisha in your tuulo back home.

student loans is huge problem. But i don't think we have a choice, if you have alternative great.

Xoogsade   

Lidia, wisdom exudes from your words. Thank you.

Bishaaro, Haa, maxaa iga qaadi kartaa? lol. Raalli ahoow abaayo in case you were offended. I thought once you called yourself an airhead, I could too.

Pujah.   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Bishaaro, Haa, maxaa iga qaadi kartaa? lol.

Are you asking for a cat fight too icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by wiil_duco:

well, why put yourself in circule. You know taking a riba is
Xaraaam

student loans is huge problem. But i don't think we have a choice...

Some of us can argue that buying the roof over our head is more important then financing your education through loans... cuz as we all know there are plenty of employers that have tuition reimbursement that pay 90% to 100% of tuition and books.

Xoogsade   

Arawello , I wrote something to you but changed my mind. Don't wanna invite anymore troubles.

Bishaaro

Raalli ahoow ma diidey? Don't you think my public apology is an act of being a gentleman? ;)

Posted by Bishaaro

More like a mud wrestling is what he wants. Laakin, I won't.

Posted by Xoogsade:

Raalli ahoow ma diidey? Don't you think my public apology is an act of being a gentleman?

This is great!...Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry **** c'mon yall say it with me****...Jerry Jerry Jerry :D:D

Bishaaro, How did ya know he likes mud wrestling/wrestling for that matter? Just cuz my brother's name is "xoog-sade", you imagine he is somali version of "Holk Hogan" :Dicon_razz.gif

Xoogsade   

Checkmate, caadadeyda waaye nooh inaan gadaal ka cabsado marka horena aan daan daansado dadka :D Can't go all the way can I? And you have to expose my cowardice, masaasaa qaraabo lagu yahay saaxib? karbuunaa igu shidey lol. PS: Xoogsade username gives a fearsome character impression to others without me uttering a word I know. It is a misnomer that serves a good purpose.