Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Yankee Sol'ers

Salaams all,

Che howdy how are you and the fam doing in Beantown?...I've added an extra week onto my holiday.Things have not run as smoothly as I would have liked and some states such as IL,MN I have not been able to go due to family members and their last minute commitments.Thanks for the headsup about Atl.Unfortunately I will not have enough time to to hit up Savannah.I will be back for my girl's graduation next year in Atl Insha'Allah so def will try to go that way with her.

Awlugeeye :I will be in Atl on the 7th Sept for that weekend.My cousin from DC and I will be staying at my Spelmanite friend's place.

Ps-Just thought I'd let you know that I celebrated my 21st at Cafe Nema.It was a Sunday and we chilled in the basement level.Although the kitchen closed early and the other floors were closed too the band played a couple of songs for me :D I liked the place alot ,my friends and loved ones had a great time and the owner Ibrahim was a really nice guy!