Sign in to follow this  
maajo

Somali ladies weakness?

maajo   

i really like them ..they are nice and cute ..but dhabatadoda is DOQONI DHAN RAACDAY..so far most of them are missing self confidence..patience..they really like to have good realtionship and marry mr right..lakin they just want it only not know how to drive upto that level of good relationship or happy marriage..

EVIDENCE..somalida is gursata badankood ma hestaan sida ay filanayen ...they were just feeling QOQ waana is gursaden..i say most of them not all of them..hey ladies i dont meant to abuse ya ..i know u face alot OF problems with men (misunderstood) cuz of changed environment.culture..but u know u are mother of realtionship ..can control it ...?

SOMALI LADIES WEAKNESS..RIGHT HERE.........

nuune   

...they were just feeling QOQ waana is gursaden..

looool, badankood ma qooq bey isku guursadaan, that is harsh my friend :D

Listen Bro...You cant talk for all Somali ladies!. Is this coming from your own experience or What?. From my own experience bro...I have realised that Some...I mean some Somali ladies just want to be good actresses so if I was you bro....I would get a good script to work on..Practice my brother..Practice...Peace

I am out

Cont.

Juxa   

sa wr wb

maajo, walaalkiis, everyone wants to have good relationship, waxa lagu kala duwanyahay is how for you wanna go to achieve your goals and how much effort u want to put into a relationship.

waa rabaa, afka ah, wont do no good. you want good relationship, find the girl, if she is not adequete, dont jump ship, dont give up, be patient and lead by example.

remember goodness brings goodness. if u show what u mean by what, its likely she will follow.

show her kindness, show her commitment, show her loyalty. aha and the result is obvious

marrying for QOOQ, man that is harsh, may i point out to those of you who consider that as good and valid reason, there are other ways to get rid of the so-called QOOQ. and no its not what u thinking :D . i would suggest havin IIMAAN and prayer. smile.gif

Akash   

Maajo Bhai... Sxb as you know people are not the same.. but note one thing sxb... HAWEENKA IYO GEELABA WAA LA HIDO RAAACA... if you treat proper way you can handle many things when it comes a seriouse relationship.

maajo   

maajo, walaalkiis, everyone wants to have good relationship, waxa lagu kala duwanyahay is how for you wanna go to achieve your goals and how much effort u want to put into a relationship.

JUxa you are totally right sis..hadi an sas u wado fikirno qaf walba qafta ku saxsan ayu heli laha if we take those goals into course of action.. badankeen waa rabna sida saxda lakin hadana 60% of somaliz waxey qaban cilad xeriir ama guur..wax kasbana waa badankeen iskuma try-gareeno in qafba qafta kale uu ogado in ay tahay ama u yahay qafta u nolasha la qebsan karo..qaarkod waxaa il duufiya muuqaal ...qarkood bahida xeriirka ama guurka awadeed ayey u galaan..

and 50% ulajeedadoodu waa xeriir ama guur...

maajo   

HAWEENKA IYO GEELABA WAA LA HIDO RAAACA... if you treat proper way you can handle many things when it comes a seriouse relationship.

AKASH BHAI..MAAHMAHDAAS WAA QALAD..YOU HAVE TO TREAT HER IN PROPER WAY SAX..LAKIN INTA XERIRKA SOCDAY U TRY UR BEST WAXA MALDAHDAY DABECADADI IYADANA WAXA MALDAHAY WANAGAAGA ..HAYE GURIGA MARKA LA TAGO ..WHAT IS NEXT?..ALLOW NA DHAQ AYEY SHEKADA NOQONE