Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Expanding the Forum

How many of you think the SOL forums should have a section dealing with issues regarding of finance and money. I think it would be a great to have a thread just dedicated to dis, and nomads could exchange ideas whether be about personal finance, employement, investing in markets, mortgages, etc.

Show your support if you think this is good.

Shakti   

Lol @ just wondering what raised this thread...

Anyway, i think it’s a great idea ONLY if u r willing 2 donate some money 4 my upcoming vacation trip

Jinooley...Lets be business oriented.How about I loan you da money for your vac with .85 interest rate.

Galool...I like da name

Northerner... Dis guy I know was changing jobs. He was asking if one could roll over their 401K (retirment plan)to their new employer's plan or if he would be better off withdrawing the money from his account. Luckly I knew the basics about 401k, and advised him not to withdraw since there are penalties. Dis situation alone deserves a thread.

We all have financial issues that they are not so clear to us. Iam pretty sure that there are some nomads in here that are well versed in these matters, and could explain more indepth in a language we could understand.

The most common problem, alot of Somalis face is lack of credit history or just bad credit history. It would nice to have section where this and many more issues could be discussed and analyzed.