Sign in to follow this  
chubacka

the perfect age.....

chubacka   

I know this is the women's forum and I know we always seem to be talking about marriage but its important so why not?

Anyway good mali sisters I wanted to know what do you tink is the right age to get married?

Is there such an age or is it all about the individual hmmmmm

Reveal ur thoughts good women

Delilah   

Well, i have to say its a pretty good question, and it goes both ways; when is the perfect age for marriage? Well, it all depends of course on what the person is doing ( career wise, or to be career wise), the type of person, and also where the person is. My brother went to Somalia when he was 15 years old and in less then 3 years he was married with two kids, so it depends on the person. For me personally marriage is not something big. I mean i'l get married ( if its meant to be) but i want to establish myself as an individual first.

i'm not saying marriage is bad but there are sooooo many restrictions involved once you're married. Many people will say 25 is the perfect age, and well i guess so its not too old and not too young, but i'll probably marry when i'm in my 30s ( i don't plan on having a lot of kids anyways!!!Lol). ;):D

Warmoog   

Perfect age to get married? That's a good question...

In my view, the perfect time to get married should have nothing to do with age but more to do with where a person is at in his/her life. Sometimes people say things like "I plan to be married by the time I'm --" ... and I think it's a dangerous thing to do. Getting married for the sake of being married at a certain age is risky, because (by rushing into it for the wrong reasons) who knows if you'll stay married. I guess what I'm trying to say is make sure you get married for the right reasons and at the right time in your life. Whether it's "right" or not is something only you can determine. Marriage isn’t easy, even when those involved are in love… so be aware that getting married is exponentially easier than staying married.

Salaamz.