Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

Somali church leader concerned about situation of Christians

NGONGE   

^^^^ Slow it down now, people. What do you hope to achieve by trying to “gang up†on the moderator in such a way? Those that feel aggrieved can PM her (yes, her not him) and discuss their differences in private. Moderators are not perfect, sometimes; they make mistakes (not saying that this was a mistake by the way). You don’t have to rip your shirts of and beat your chests every time a moderator does something you believe to be “wrongâ€.

Anyway, an exercise of power every now and then is a healthy thing to have. Reminds us all that “big brother†is watching. Maybe that way, some people will moderate the language they use and keep their emotions in check. :D

As for the topic, it is nothing but a storm in a teacup. Don’t panic and throw a hissy fit now, I bring good news. When the Day of Judgment comes, we’ll all be judged on our individual deeds not on what Mr Peter Ahmed and his ilk do. :(

Tuujiye   

Those that feel aggrieved can PM her (yes, her not him) and discuss their differences in private.

don't you think thats something the moderator should have done with wiilo and qac'qaac? why did we have to read what ever she had to say to them?...

waraa Ngonge bax soo wada aqri waxa la qoray!...

No body is attacking this GNP, we are just telling her the proper way of telling people the right thing....

wareer badanaa!!!

NGONGE   

I read it all, saaxib. But, if you keep going on about it, it will never end! If you think that’s what she should have done in private and believe it to be the correct way to do things, practise what you preach and send her a private message. Who’s right and who’s wrong doesn’t matter right now. It’s too late.

Saaxib, ado entaad wax kala celin laheed wabad ka si daraysa, say wayah adiga duqa? :D

Wiilo   

Originally posted by *Diamante*:

quote: If you can´t stand that ppl think diffrent than you do .. it´s about time to book in for psycho-therapy

:confused: ...
which of the posters (Qac x2, Wiilo, Or Guardian) you're referring to here are supposed to keep an open mind?

If
they
(whoever they are) are supposed to bear in mind that people have different opinions and views, then why is that their posts got deleted when they expressed
their
different view?

is that the way things go around here in SOL, that one is allowed to express their views on whatever and the other can't, and when they do their posts will get deleted?
GOOD QUESTION?

I WANT TO KNOW WHY MY POST IS BEING DELETED? I THINK I HAVE ASKED THAT Q ALREADY BUT I'M ASKING AGAIN. I NOW REALIZED THAT ONE IS ALLOWED TO EXPRESS THEIR VIEWS AND ONE IS NOT, SO I'M HAPPENED TO BE THE ONE THAT HER VIEWS ARE NOT ALLOWED HUH :confused: WELL THAT IS FINE :mad:

I DON'T THINK THAT I WANT TO SAY ANYTHING NOW ANYMORE.................

GO FIGURE:.............

No No wiilo continue to contribute plz .

I Think we should site back smile.gif n take stock of this incident :cool: , a storm in a tea cupp its is :rolleyes: but lets learn from it and try to stop a repeat of it.

Thanks