Sign in to follow this  
money

Money on Somali Gangs - Interview

money   

OK, I got to come out - This is me - yeah Money -- that is me

maybe some of u know me, maybe some of U don't

http://www.qaranimo.com/2008/oct/Wareysi_cabdulqaadir_caato_qaranimo_TV_oct_04_08.htm

Money- Interview

This was done over the phone by some guy from qaranimo site asking some lengthy questions, I was in the Shisha place that nite...wasn't ready for it but did it anyways ..Now I am out of Minneapolis and in other great city ... and not afraid of retaliation by these lost kids...though I was friends with some of them and was mentoring some ..but it didn't work out they way I wanted cos they brought the sick and silly clan $hit into the whole thing but I still feel that we should all be involved and do what we could do to stop this insane somali on somali gang violence.

we are working on some lengthy feature by an exceptional journalist- reporter (graduate of Columbia and standford) with citypages - it's is on the works and this feature will raise awareness and shed lights why Somali youth is caught in this scary predicament everywhere in Minneapolis, San diego, Seattle and even in London UK.

We are working on documentary on this and I hope you all get involved cos this effects all