Sign in to follow this  
Zafir

Bully

Zafir   

Controversial Video Game Hits Stores Today. The name of this game is "BullY" is rated Teen for 13-year-old players and is being released for the Nintendo Wii and Xbox 360. The abuse includes dunking pupils' heads in toilets, photographing them naked and physically assaulting them.

-------------------------------------------------

I mean where is the social responsibility in these blood sucking out to make profits at the misfortune of others (kids) companies? This is takes the whole issue of violence in video games to on another level in my views, for this is practically and every day situations for some kids that have to endure getting bullied at schools.

Ibtisam   

This is crazy, many young people are traumatised and targeted by bullies. It is not a laughing matter and some people should not gain financially or otherwise by providing bullies with new ways of making people childhood a misery. :(

Aaliyyah   

I don't how anyone can like playing violent video games lol. My younga brothers are into it, seriously I lose interest the first 2 minutes.

p.s. this game you speak of Zafir sounds too violent, maybe kids shouldn't be allowed.

Chimera   

When i used to play Grand Theft Auto a few years back, after every gaming session i would go outside to play soccer or whatever, i always felt like stopping a car in the middle of the road and kick the driver out and simply JOY-RIDE woop woop

but common sense stopped me.(thank god a045.gif)

Just think about the crazy thoughts this game will stimulate in the minds of young kids who might have been perfectly normal students but somehow got lured into the world of bullying because of this glamorization

Personally I do not like gaming.

some of my coworkers are addicts.......... all day they talk about Guns different types what situations they are best for like gun x is good for snipers and gun y is good for urban warfare etc.

they always invite me to play these mutliplayer online game that apparently everybody in the office plays all night long including the manager they are all part of some team and when i say i dont play they look at me :eek:

these people are 30~60 and it is really strange to me :confused: