Sign in to follow this  
Coloow

I am stranded and I can't see a geeljire

Not too sure as insurance companies try to get out of paying anything, but generally if you are diverted or delayed they tend to cover hotel and other transport costs.

PS: You might find a Somali, if you find a mosque.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Juxa:

baadiyow go and explore yourself you dont need a guide.

Oh for the love of a comma. :D:D:D

Coloow   

Juxa, yes, finally I have got info that I have to spend the night at Baracas airport and they will see what happends tomorrow.

Modern society is very volatile to the forces of nature. I soo duceeya inaan beri subaxii baxo.

V;

Airboorka misaajid kuma yaalo; I am paying for my own stay but I have access to the Internet.

I see. It sucks to be stuck at airports. Especially the mediocre European ones. Best place to get stranded is at Singapore's Changi. You'll NEVER get bored!

Coloow   

Yes, Changi is so good. I have been there and I recalled the old song " I always feel like somebody is watching me" because there is an air of big brother in the whole of Singapore. It must be the cleanest city state in the world; cycling, chewing gum and smoking can get you a fine

Coloow   

Did you visit the chinese who live underground in Singapore? I was impressed by the religious cohesion. Little India and China town?

I was in Singapore for one week and the local newspapers had only one report on crime; a woman who dried his clothes over a neighbour's window.

Did you take a walk along the ORCHID avenue?

I will contact the Iberia 2morow. Pray for me so that I can fly out. It is too much hola and mayana, mayana here

Blessed   

It's amazing how much you miss Somalis when you stop seeing them around. It's like the fun gets sucked out of everything.

I walked and shopped till I dropped. Got most of my gadgets from Singapore. Were you there for work? A week seems really long. I was there for three days, but it only took 2 days to see everything. Did you do the Night Safari?

Coloow   

Yeah for a conference. I took a taxi to a hotel and I was so paranoid and blved that the taxi was equiped with a CTV.

I went to the border of Malaysia and a zoo where in the evenings you will likely blv that you are in Africa.

Coloow   

Blessed, I always look for somalis wherever I travel to. You can't blv how somalis are hospitable. Will you blv that noone asked for my tribe smile.gif

I love somalis

LoL @ CCTV. Whatever gave you that impression?

I didn't see the underground chinese, but saw Chinatown. I stayed at Little India. Got some fabrics and bangles and stuff like that. Basically my main objective there was to shop. It was so hot and humid, I found it difficult to breathe.

Coloow   

You should have taken the subway around the old town where they sale jewels. There are many businesses and homes undergground. Little India was great (althout it seemed a little bit underdeveloped). I went to the mosque and was very proud to be a muslim.

I walked from SNU to little India- will you believe it?

Coloow   

By the way SKY news is contributing to my worries. This Jeremy guy sounds pessimistic. Probably I will be stranded in hola-hola-land. It is the same on CNN