Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

yo farahs will u date a xalimo who dated

Changed   

^^ sounds like u know alot about us girls,

Most of you girls never went on a date to begin with. Now you acting like you've dated OTHER races!

how did u figure that out:eek: now can u tell us what our fav meals are ? which movies we adore , how many sibblings we have.. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

back to the topic; the sisters said it all,its a matter of choice and tell me once more why it is a crime to date men of other race and why a farah should have issues with a halimo dating a non somali guy..

some farah's never cease to amaze me walaahi :rolleyes:

Macalin   

Its a matter of choosing whats good for one!

If someone decides to date someone who never dated a non somali..thats there choice..its called FREEDOM!

You dont have to ridicule anyone or slam em with titles like that,its the persons choice!..we dont expect everyone to agree!

Personally its my perogative and fundamental if i may as it is natural, that i dont like to date femmes that have dated 'jinijini'(my cuz;s word)..call it shallow or low but its my STYLE!

Originally posted by wind.talker:

I don't get why you people even respond. Most of you girls never went on a date to begin with. Now you acting like you've dated OTHER races!

looooooooooooool classic!

so true!!!!!!!!yeek! well come on xalimos yall wanna share with us adventures u went thru dating

non-farahs! i believe 90% of xalimos in this site r germans! just my opinion! but i dont about ms Africa!lol! looks like she been around the block couple of times!!lol!!!just jokingly!!

Raxmah   

I think the problems you farah's might have is that there will be non farah to compare you guys with, and y'all are afraid that.

U maybe right there Raxmah smile.gif , personally i couldnt care less anymore, infact the thought of dating around doesnt appeal to me anymore. I think i will quarantine myself untils such time where am able to seriously pursure someone.

iNoSeNsE   

Damn… I feel sorry for those ppl that are actually called Farah and xalimo.. If their name wasn’t bad enuff already u guys are really addin fuel too the fire.. I mean when ever u actually callin out Farah or xalimo the poor person doesn’t know if ur insulting them or just simply callin out their name..

And by the way does anyone know what happened too the community section????

LuCkY   

Inosense weLcome aboard. Yes its unfortunate for them but thats just how it is. I beLieve the community section maybe under construction or something...i dont reaLLy know-u shouLd ask the amin.

White/Black/Hispanic/Somali/Arab/African/alien.........men are men!

If I have to pick a thorn, I would pick the shortest one coz it's the least harmful. as well with men, I would pick whoever deserves me the most.

Runaway-virgin......well, well, well, what a coincidence.....Hhmmmmm....it just turns out that iam shortest thorn around....the least harmful, i actually compliment a rose well..lol

now lets skip da game, and pick a date. ;);) .lol

Rudy...if your idea of a date is dinner, a movie, and few minutes of fluid exchange afterwards, than i rather not date just a girl....It has little with race for me. My health is most important thing. In over-sexed nation like America, STDs are common. The chance of just girl contracting STD is higher. But keep in mind, not all girls who date non-somalis have sexual relationships. Regardless, i think one should have their mate tested before marriage. You just can't trust people somalis n non-somalis alike, and same goes for all muslims and non-muslims alike.

Raxmah....I don't think it is comparison thing that pisses off somali males. It is just that no male of any race likes to see his sister or daughter run off with someone outside the comfort zone ( community). If you see a chinese, white or whoever happily giving away his daughter/sister to a man outside his race, let me know. Of course, there are always exceptions. So, lets not use that as an example.

later nomads.

p.s. just thing, people could not have the words date and Islam in the same sentence. Iam not Islamic theologian, but i think the idea (and the act ) of man and woman going out is prohibited.