Sign in to follow this  
stpaulchick

WHY??

U go Asraa u express urself....but abayoo taking someone with u doesn't help. Especially with another female...but if u take ur brother or some other guy it still doesn't help. But they won't necessarily say anything to u when ur with them...but they will stare at the corner of their eyes...and we don't wanna notice it but it's hard with those burning "eyes" staring at u redface.gif

African   

gals gals gals,

give the guys a break, they wanna gawk @ the African beauties walking past them. ;)

Anything wrong with that? smile.gif

Yeah there's somthing wrong with that redface.gif ...especially when u delibrety tell them that u want them to mind thier own businezz!!! And when u give them a dirty look because u felt that yelling and embrassing him in front of his friends would be mean. But they just don't get it. But the guys shouldn't be mad...'cause I'm not saying this is all Somali men but some of them!!!!

And yes they wish they could have this African beauty ;)

St.Paulchick.. i knoe you like the winks n the grinds of jaad stains when they holla so quit frontin..lol am playing witchuh...walaahi i feel the same way...reason being? after readin everyone's replys walaahi i havent constructed enuff evidance to defend or comprehend their actions....

Speakin of mall..i went to the one on 24th ave n cedar and OMG...and they were all there...packed..it was on monday..dont they got school...work...somethin productive to do...and it wasnt just elders..but more of the age range of 19-35 ..some settin front of the tv watchin a game...playin pool..the resturatants were packed..couldnt even go in so we had to locate anotha somali resturant..heck why be...? Walaahi i had a cravin for sambuss rite..n i went in there...looked behind me..all starin..felt like sayin..tha famous line my cousin says "waaar indha ka so dachay ega see jasoo."...(yah wack somali i knoe..so bare with me..." lol..but anywho i guess SOME of our somali brotha'z would enjoy to be settin in coffee shops/ malls then tend to their families n work...

Captaivating Soul:waaar indha ka so dachay ega see jasoo.....lol.

U know I love the coffee and smoke stains when they grin and greet me...but u didn't have to let everyone know...lol ;)

Northerner U know we always have to complain icon_razz.gif;)

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

well like i promised, starting from this wknd, if you are a somali Men, who happens to be one of the bystanders of the malls i am going to visit, be carefull ,cz i am going to ask you what made you stand there? and if you are lady who happens to come to the mall without a shopping spree, you need some explaining to do? so here i come, to answer why some somali men and women spend their valuable time at the malls!see you either Sat/Sun/Mon.

c/salam

Ooooh my goodness...

I had to check out what all the hype was all about...went to my my 1st somali mall this week, and it's true....majority were males.

It's uncomfortable b'coz they act like inee dumar indha saarin waligood.

How is this suppose to be good for business?? :rolleyes: There should be some sort of a mall policy addressing this problem.

Another concern is, how come the clothing stores don't have dressing rooms?

Walee Shaqo la'an baa heyso..

Tamina sista...I have no clue why they don't have dressing rooms?...guessing not enough rooms. And what's funnier is that when u want to purchase say a skirt...the ladies will be like come try it on...well cover u from the crowd walking by. Crazy..I'm like hell no :rolleyes:

Zak: Thnx for the research that ur doing. Just wondering...when u ask them what their doing...what are u gonna really being "doing" ;);) Just remember ur try to get some data, okay :D

Zakariye   

s/alaykum

Like i said this is my findings, and i truely blv now , that some of our Men and Women are upto no good, i went last sunday 08/31/2003 to one of the hang out for our ppl, generally most of them are there , and don't know why they are there.So i asked this question, brother can you tell me why most of these guys standing over here, and the correct answer i got was,don't you see all these ladies man. and i never asked any more question, but to be honest i was too afraid to ask any sisters what are they doing in the mall, because as you may all know i am a married man and i can't face a sister and ask questions like that,so i wish one of the sisters or single brotheres to find out that question.

c/salam

LuCkY   

^^^^^Interesting.....hhhmmm.Does that prove anything?I think peopLe of that sort need to get a Life and/or do something that is worth whiLe instead of wasting time and gazing/starring at the opposite sex. :rolleyes:

Really appreciate it Zak....good looking out. smile.gif Yeah that was good that u didn't ask the females or u would have came back with a black eye. Not that I'm mean but I personally would have been like "Waryaa, that's non of your business" and then a slap....okay maybe not a slap...but I would have said that. But thanks for the research. I'll try asking the females that I see around those areas. :D

Xafsa   

I don't think that the "ladies" are the ones that hang around the malls. The chicks i;ve seen there are between the ages of 14 and 18.....little girls that still have the time and energy to dress up and do their makeup before they go to the mall....So I can't really blame our guys since they do prefer children ;) (jk)

LOL....flying_Still. I also don't believe that it's the females that stand around for "NO" reason.

So I went to the Somali mall on Friday and ask a couple of females...just a couple didn't wanna get mt a** kicked....and almost all of them said that they were going shopping and a few (appr.5) said that they came to scoop out some guys. So I don't know what u guys can get from that but that's what I got. icon_razz.gif