Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Chinese Execution (Graphic)

Peacenow   

I'm not a fan of the Chinese. I sense their fakery like their inflated GDP figures and unlike others refuse to be taken in by the hype of them. I observed them at length when I was in Singapore and Malaysia. I saw much to dislike. They are true pigs, who will stuff themselves with food till they burst and burst. All because they want to consume and consume.

However they are a long-term threat. They are something that the World will have to deal with eventually. The arabs, however are a real present danger. Witness how a yemeni sought out to brainwash and happily send him to his death and innocents over the incident in the weekend in America.

Well in the mean take a look at these sordid photos in a typical Chinese execution scene.

It's very graphic. So beware.

51946280.jpg

31425051.jpg

97479385.jpg

22692119.jpg

90045210.jpg

60640045.jpg

31430584.jpg

Raamsade   

Barbaric and totally revolting. Although there are so many things about the Chinese dictatorship that are objectionable, capital punishment stands out for me. Nothing justifies the taking of human life.

Originally posted by grasshopper:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

this is too graphic,

I agree. especially that last photo
:/
anything to deter future crime behavior. that's the idea behind public executions.

Originally posted by peacenow:

I'm not a fan of the Chinese.

Why am I not surprised ?

so we have

- Somalis

- Arabs

- Chinese

is there anyone else you wish to add to your shit list ?

have you looked in the mirror peacnow ? ... contrary to your usual delusions the black stuff covering your skin is not imaginary.