Sign in to follow this  
Malika

Hambaaliyo, Mapongezi, Congratulation!

Malika   

Shout out,goes to sister Warrior of Light, on her up coming wedding..

I take this opportunity to wish sister WOL, all the best,despite her refusing my cousin's hand in marriage..[teasing yaa WOL]nevertheless, am not bitter..lol

WOL, “May Allaah grant you blessings, and shower blessings over you, and unite you both in goodness.”

Ibtisam   

^^because they all disappear few weeks before the wedding and usual we never see them again :D , so if you have anything to say to anyone who is getting married soon, say it 3weeks before the wedding or take it to your grave.

BOB   

Salam Aleikum W.W

What? Warror of Light is getting married? What about me? What happened to us? :(:( lool...just kidding...Sistee Wa Das'lam...C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S Mungu akupe kheri Insha Allah na afanye weddingyako never lasting one with wonderful watoto as many as you can have Insha Allah.

Now...don't forget to send me a VIP invitation and even after the invitation...i will attend your wedding only on one condition...if you promise to hand me over all the "Soryo" money and beg me to hand it around to the relative folks smile.gif .

Oooooh....Qantas..oh sorry...I meant Sundus or was it Xanthus...I never disappeared even after being married for 27 years to the same Xaliimo I'm still here...so Cheer up and wish our Das'lam Princess the best...you said you're the Burco Princess and she's the Das'lam Princess smile.gif

Salam Aleikum W.W

Peace, Love & Unity.

Ibtisam   

hey bob^^^Yeah right, 27yrs and still here :rolleyes: lol.

I've wished WOL all the best and more.

Jac i think you are few years late with that for a number of people in your list :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

i think i should congratulate you, Northern, and some other for your upcoming marriage ,,,, may be in 10yrs ,, no ??
:D

Don't bother with Northerner. He's what's usually known in qaat circles as baarixi :D