Suldaanka

N&N bring back Hawo Taako - the Pro-Italian anti-British protester

58 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I am happy the fascists were defeated and even I even am happier both colonizers were gone but how they saw each other is least my concern, I am just baffled why mattered to you?

Sxb, if it wasn't for the British, Mogadishu would have been one of the last places to get indepedence. Even though it's an unknown but that reality could have been a real possibility.

For the simple reason being for the Italians, Somalia was part and parcel of Italy, an extension of Italy.   

At least show some acknowledgement. When can we gear from you ...waar nimkaas Gobta ah guntii talyaaniga waa naga so gaadheen.

gooni   

Furitaanka taalooyinka maxaa loogu aadin waayay 21 October?

Waxaan halkan hambalyo ugu dirayaa umadda soomaaliyeed dhamaantood munaasabadda 21'oct oo ahayd

Maalin dadku qurux badnaan jiray 

Cabsi aysan qabin. 

Xaduudkoodu ilaashanaa

Taladooda rag xil-kas ah ay u hayeen.

Sharaf iyo magacna ay ku lahaayeen dunida inteeda kale.

Waxaana u rajaynayaa inay sanadkan sanadkiisa ku gaaraan horumar barwaaqo iyo nabad.

History is written by those who won, even if temporarily.
Here are facts, dry facts no emotions or analysis or excuses:

1. Every Somali was colonized
2. The only parts colonized by force are Kililka and Puntland and anyone closely associated with both.
3. Somaliland, Djibouti and NFD had what can be called choice of colonizer and also system of interaction between colonizer and colonized.
4. Puntland also achieved the same rules of interaction between colonizer and colonized, since the Italians were worried that the Kingdom can rise again and ally with British or French or the rising Turkish and of course with Kililka and wage war.

5. If the choice left was only to chose colonizers Somalis would have chose British, French in that order.

Just take Sudan (one of only two in Africa to have had resistance to British colonialism, just like Puntland to Italian, both lost) handling of problems a hundred times bigger than Somali problems, look at Kenya, Uganda...etc

Look at Somalia, Eritrea, Libya and Albania

Which one is better? Its not even close...governance, education, respect for the colonized even as lower class...etc