Sign in to follow this  
Fabregas

Are Somalis naturally good looking ppl?

Ibtisam   

Damn Ngonge, I knew I should not have sent you that picture of me :( I knew you was gonna abuse it like this and display it for everyone to see :mad: ergh I don't know why I thought you was trust worthy :rolleyes:

roobleh   

xanthus, is the pic in your profile a real one of yours? I am ready to give ONE HUNDERED camels to your family. Fifty for your good looks and fifty for your intellect.

Ibtisam   

^^^lol @ Me Rooble is bit out of date.

Rooble:

ONE HUNDERED camels, sorry my dad will never accept that, he refuse to sale his daughters.

NGONGE   

^^^ He never said he wants to buy your or marry you, silly. Typical woman! The man has too many camels to give out and he's giving them to people that bring him joy. :D

Rooble,

If it's marriage you're after then sorry saaxib. Xanthus waaa la bixiyaay. But if you can kill a certain Mr Johnny B, you'll make her a widow and then everything is possible... ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Your English is so good, yet you missed the whole point of his comment. He is willing to exchange his camels: "Fifty for your good looks and fifty for your intellect" Typical NGONE!

lool @kill JB, Leave the old man alone, where is he these days I wonder...

who is that crazy one started this thread ?? GJ ?? ,, i always knew he is crazy ,, looool :D

Waar heedhaha ,, (well, some of them) are really beautiful ,,,,,,

But first, let's agree on one thing, ARE SOMALIS BLACK (like Nigerians), WHITE (like Xanthus :D ) OR BROWN (like !!!!) ??

Ibtisam   

^^^^Dude even when i left your little town Hargisa, you are still shouting buufis, ii daaf please! :mad:

.....and yes we are black like Nigerians.

I didn't say buufis ,,,, 2 of my sisters are really white while i'm black like daawaha canjeerada lagu dubo ,,,,,

It is the difference of the color Allah gave all of us ,,,,,,,,,,

Ibtisam   

^^A black person cannot be "WHITE" unless they have a specific illness or they are mixed race (even then they cannot be WHITE) or they are MJ & co

I think you mean light skin Jacaylbaro?

What is daawaha canjeerada?

N.O.R.F   

There is a gene in many Somali families where the women are light and men are darker. We have it. I got the light gene :D

This Geel Jire person, is he going to show us a picture to prove it?

This is the problem with Somali men, lots of claims, little proof.