Sign in to follow this  
Section6er

Wanna run ur own country

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index.cgi/target=display_nation/nation=section_six

The Nomadic Peoples of Section Six

"Speak softly but carry a big bone"

UN Category: Father Knows Best State

Civil Rights: Below Average

Economy: Very Strong

Political Freedoms: Few

The Nomadic Peoples of Section Six is a tiny, economically powerful nation, notable for its compulsory military service. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5 million are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.

The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 12%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Trout Farming industries.

Crime -- especially youth-related -- is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Section Six's national animal is the mangoose, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the bones.

Qac Qaac   

maya maxaa igu raray a whole country, taydaa aanba la ahay meel aan la maro..

no man. i don't like running my own world. u could run it.

OG_Girl   

I don't know how I missed this topic..lol

Here my own dream country :

The Nomadic Peoples of OG_Girl is a tiny, pleasant nation, remarkable for its burgeoning camel population. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5 million enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.

The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 31%, but much higher for the wealthy. A large private sector is led by the Pizza Delivery, Trout Farming, and Furniture Restoration industries.

Crime is relatively low, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. OG_Girl's national animal is the camel and its currency is the shilin.

:cool: :cool:

Salam