Sign in to follow this  
Modesty

Nomad Celebration!!!

Modesty   

I am finally a nomad :D , and I'm about to throw a big party with lots of ballons and of course cake. Everyone is going to do the "shambala" the traditional nomadic party were we spin and jump around like there is no tomorrow.

Okayyy :mad: ...Someone stop me, I'm going wacko for my little nomad becoming membership thingy. Anyways, congrats to me, and My name is Modesty, u can find me at Islam forum most likely since I loveeeeee Islam, and I'll make sure to slap some general bull in this forum icon_razz.gif , but yea, that pretty much all the bull I have to say for now.And I will stop tying now........

shyhem   

modesty

Wait for u'r passport in the mailbox.In the meantime which picture do u want us to use on u'r pasport,the one u were at the dugsi ten yrs ago with the long stripe of black ink painted under u'r ear on the right side of u'r face or the one u were eating sugarcane with dry bread :D

Modesty   

Well...lets see...I would pick the pic. of me eating sugarcane with DRY bread because thats how we nomads like it, our cheeks stuffed. :D

shyhem   

LOOL which sugarcane picture do u want us to use in u'r passport photo,remember they're two types of sugrcane,the thin reddish brown one and the thick big yellow brown one.We have two passport size photos of u chewing both types on diffrent occassions :D

sir which one should we use officially?

Modesty   

Um, I'm a madam first of all.AND...I want a picture of me chewing both on each side of my cheeks, and I want my passport delivered A.S.A.P, capish!