Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Nigerian scams

^^^They are entrepreneurs...I always thought that was every Somali woman's hidden ace- she sees the opportunity and goes for it!! Viva la femme Somalie or was it Somalienne!!

Ps. My french has rusted :D

BOB   

A friend forwarded me these e-mails and it made me laugh because even my two year old niece wouldn't fall for this let alone an adult person.

1st one.

Dearest One,

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.

how is your day,Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. my condition here is terrible and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev David Thomas who is the pastor of the (HOPE OF GLORY CHURCH) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel because here the have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is ( 00221768454184) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. my condition here i don't have any right or priviledge whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this,i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in which he used my name as the next of kin,the amount in question is $5.5M(FIVE Million five Hundred Thousand Dollars) So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking. My favourite language is English

Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you Have a nice day and think about me.

Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Yours in Friend,

Rose W

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

E-mail 2.

Dearest love

How are you feeling?.I believe that you are doing well.

I am more than happy with your interest to help me transfer my 5.5 million American dollars deposited in bank by my late father of which i am the next of kin.

In short this place is very hard for me and my hope is for you to assist me to transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you.

i will like you to contact the bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account .The contact information of the bank is as follows,

AFRICAN RESERVE BANK OF SENEGAL PLC

Mr Johnsteve Godwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer

REGISTERED OFFICE: NO 7 PRESIDENT LANE DAKAR SENEGAL

REGISTERED NO : 1026167

TELEPHONE: +221 77718 3055 ,

FAX: +221 3386 71702

Email Address (africareservebank@accountant.com)

i will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the 5.5 million dollars deposited by my late father Dr William Van of which i am the next of kin.Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf. God bless you as i wait to hear from you soon

your loving Rose W.

PS. Are there really people out there who'd fall for this amateurish scam?

Peace, Love & Unity.