Sign in to follow this  
king_450

Here is My Adopted Home Washington DCSight Seeing Map

Xalimo7   

Amazing king, i knew washington is beatiful city but now thanks for the information you provided, i shall visit there, wonderfull.Have you seen Mnpls, check it out.You will love it.

see you, am around dude

king_450   

Proudsista , i thought i told you,anyway yes am around untill the opening of the school.Glad to be in here. and by the way yes my intention was to make sure you don't get lost in Dc, whenever you check in.

king_450   

And yes Xalimo, as i have mentioned to you, anytime anyday , you wlc in my hut.Just bring your hotel money .Bye siter

Xalimo7   

K450 , well it was btfl city, and i love it , now it is my turn to show you around Minnesota come and see us, thanks for your hospitality brother.

see you ,

Zakariye   

S/alaykum

hey King update us how is going in washington dc, area, any new development, did they open the streets infront of the white house, or still it is mess out there, i hate the traffic on penn ave, and the 16th street, update us bro.It has been long since i have been there, thank you.

Xafsa   

you know I lived in VA for mos of my life and I never went to go see the white house...I should do that someday.