Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The SOL National Party

Carafaat   

sxb, I am much older then 18 and my birthday is in less then a week. for the first time, i dont feel happy about getting older. :(

NGONGE   

^^ Maya. I never thought you were a script, saaxib. Carafaat himself is not a script anymore. You see, for some reason, he decided that his previous persona in SOL was not interesting enough and he decided to take up this new one. But, since he's using it fulltime, we can't call him a script (nor you. Though I wonder what happend to Hatu). :D

Maaddeey   

^^ :D

I'm sure Carafaad is responsible of alot of scripts, I suspect he created Blue, Knight of Wisdom and more!.

Hatu iyo Aniga maxaa isaga kaaya dan ah?. Isagu waa reer Noth-eastern (Garissa) anigana Somali-Somali.:D

BOB   

NGONGE;800325 wrote:
(Though I wonder what happend to Hatu).
:D

Is Maaddeey really Hatu? :D No wonder I like him illeyn ninku waa my Homeboy, Waryaa Maaddeey/Hatu oo janna gale maxaa iigu sheegi weyday qoftoo aan kuu dirsan lahaa oo aad isku fiican tihiine? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Carafaat   

NGONGE;800325 wrote:
^^ Maya. I never thought you were a script, saaxib. Carafaat himself is not a script anymore. You see, for some reason, he decided that his previous persona in SOL was not interesting enough and he decided to take up this new one. But, since he's using it fulltime, we can't call him a script

Ngonge, it must be Rooxaan, LST or MI6 kuwa warka ku keena. :D

Maaddeey   

BOB;800387 wrote:
Is Maaddeey really Hatu?
No wonder I like him illeyn ninku waa my Homeboy, Waryaa Maaddeey/Hatu oo janna gale maxaa iigu sheegi weyday qoftoo aan kuu dirsan lahaa oo aad isku fiican tihiine? :DPeace, Love & Unity.

Innaa Lillaah, Haatu is very friendly and I liked him too, lakin ninka Soomaaliga si fiican u bar.

Ps. Scripts' symptoms is they never post at the same time!, You'll never see Kingofkings posting the same time as Dr_Osman, the same with Carafaad, Blue, Warrior of Light (Iam revolution) :D

BOB   

Hatu writes/speaks fluent Somali ONLY when wants to. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Carafaat   

Maaddeey;800474 wrote:
Innaa Lillaah, Haatu is very friendly and I liked him too, lakin ninka Soomaaliga si fiican u bar.

Ps. Scripts' symptoms is they never post at the same time!, You'll never see Kingofkings posting the same time as Dr_Osman, the same with Carafaad, Blue, Warrior of Light (Iam revolution)

Someone is trying to change topic. :D