Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

The SOL National Party

NGONGE   

^^ Blue was Alpha, saaxib. When he saw that Carafaat was getting a bit too serious, he had to leave the place....

nuune   

lol I will have to agree with you on that, Carafaad armuu Alpha nagu noqdaa waa markii naloo yaabi lahaa

Newcomers must not engage in any heated discussions with THE DUKE unless and until they have completed their six-month probationary period (they must never engage Cawke at any time).

+1

BOB   

Who's Blue anyway?

NGONGE and Nuune Stop bullying the young lads you old creatures, I like the new members and I quite enjoy interacting with them as they’re a breath of fresh air and keep us up to date on what’s happening in the materialistic world that they find themselves in.

My 20 year old cousin paid me a visit last week and he stayed with me over the weekend and I couldn’t quite understand his dress sense, his taste in music and most of all his preference in the best thing in life…bilcaamaha. He says wearing his pants low shows he’s got swag and Blackberry bold is a must and Lil Wayne (I swear I’ve never heard of him nor seen him until he’s shown me and I almost died from laughter) but the only reason I’ve tolerated his monkey business is because I see a piece of me in him, not that I’ve ever worn my pants low as in my era that would’ve automatically meant you’re gay nor did I ever walk funny and call it swagger but he has that distinctive fire in his belly and I told him to let nobody influence him and become the first member in the family who’s become a follower rather than a leader…he should follow his heart and trust his instincts and he’ll be more than all right.

I don’t know that many newbies on SOL but Carafaat is by far the most interesting guy and I quite like him already, I don’t pay attention to the girls like NGONGE and Nuune have for obvious reasons lool, nothing personal but I just like my old mates better like Juxa (She loves Arsenal and I knew her since she was still ciyaal oo madaxa ka xiiran), Kool-Kat (wareegto luga cad, she used to be an inspiring rapper from Dixon until she found he true calling) Somalina (She hates Kismayo but she likes Mozambique) Malika (She’s from Mbongo Land and full of wisdom) Raula (Mama Kayai, she’s ciyaalka xaafada big time and I also knew her when she was still a tomboy) Ibtisam (Bless her, she took a 34 year old man called Alpha back to Somaliland for dhaqan celin) Lily (cool and collected) Serenity ( She’s now Sheikh Shariif’s advisor) Barwaaqo (we miss Barwaaqo, Valenteenah waa imposter) and many others.

NGONGE, we’ve aged and we’re not as fun, creative and young as we used to be marka waa loo baahanyahay young ones who will keep this forum fun and alive and Carafaat is doing exactly that, his seduction game is not at the level that it should be but he’s lucky as his generation don’t need that much of a shukaansi, all you have to do is lower your pants and your baseball cap, walk funny towards her like you’re about to pass out with seizure and ask for her BB pin and that’s it..she’s all yours.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB;799930 wrote:
NGONGE, we’ve aged and we’re not as fun, creative and young as we used to be marka waa loo baahanyahay young ones who will keep this forum fun and alive and Carafaat is doing exactly that, his seduction game is not at the level that it should be but he’s lucky as his generation don’t need that much of a shukaansi, all you have to do is lower your pants and your baseball cap, walk funny towards her like you’re about to pass out with seizure and ask for her BB pin and that’s it..she’s all yours.

LoooooooooooooL

NGONGE   

Bob, I'd take all you said and even agree with it if any of these kids were real, saaxib. Half of them are scripts. They're not as innocent as you and I were. :D

BOB   

NGONGE, poor Alpha is going to get banned, you must have linked at least 53 scripts to Alpha both guys and girls...why do you dislike him that much? Lool horta is Alpha a she or he? Lool

Peace, Love & Unity.

Carafaat   

Gardaro caadiya ayuu Ngonge wadaa. Blue is a somali dutch girl, not a 30year old Black Britton.I think Alppha has something on Ngonge.

BOB   

Blue is a Somali dutch girl? Carafaat odaygan NGONGE ah buulaxooftuu wadaa ee haka dhageysan..stand your ground and on't move an inch. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Everyone can use google translate to pretend that they're Dutch, Indian or even Somali. Naga daaya dee.

Carafaat is an interesting script but the rest are all his and Alpha's creations.

Carafaat   

Ngonge, when will you turn 40 years? I have heard the level of suspicious increases when some people turn 40 and some grow white hair. :D