Sign in to follow this  
kiLLaflows

I'M NEW HERE .......WANTED NEW FRIENDS

sure...wha u wanna talk about about...start the topic..and appart from sports and politics..i got an opinion on everything...

and and the 2 topics i dont like..many people do..

Qac Qaac   

Silent sistah, i got an opinion about sports do u care?..

Mombasa Queen what am i , tour guy. ok i'll show u around, me and mombasa.

Wiilo   

Welcome to the best Nomad site of all time, and most importantly welcome to the side where you can find the best Somali intectuals.

Welcome Killaflows.

raula   

Wiilo and Kashflow welcome all.

Wiilo( ;) )do I know you..loooool I'll leave it to that..and stop there w/them yankees..hey how about them TWINS :Dicon_razz.gif but they were toppled over by the Yankee doodle's grandslams and homeruns..ouch icon_razz.gif

Again w/come gal..and if you got sports issues..check out the sports thread..iam sure you got lots to say about NFL/AFC/NCAA and ofcourse the upcoming march madness.

cheers!

Wiilo   

Qaacbaro, you know that the Red Soxs always lose when they play with the Yankees. Now the Yankees are AGAIN division champions, and they will always be two steps ahead from the Boston, so bro forget about the Red Soxs, they never be successful like the Yankees. The Yankees are like the Lakers (who is my favorite team by the way)very successful team.

So, bro iska ilow boston.

Wiilo   

Hi raula, i don't think that we know each other. And of course, i have so much to say about the NFL/ AFC, and of course NCAA. By the way, the

Irish men are playing today.