Sign in to follow this  
Abdinasir Kadawo

Please help!

Emperor   

^You got it correct now, thats the way to do it, the trick in this kind of questions is not to apply the logarithmic rules immediately, first simplify to make it quadratic, find the value for the variable set, and then apply the log rule. You will get the right answer in either equations.

Nephissa   

you mean it's not a schoolwork?

Emp, waa ku salaamay walaalkiis. Waa kuu jeedaa weli kutubo xoor ma noqon. Still Ramadan sign+avatar baa kugu shabeesan. Awguuriyo.

Emperor   

^Nephthys, Nafti aan jeclaa, waa kaa qaaday walaashiis.

Adiga anigaa igaadaysay miyaa, hadaan taraaraxo waxaad rabtay inaad lasoo boodid, Bingo, Ramadaan caabud, :D , kaftan wacan.

Thanks for the Awguuriyo Walaashiis.

Inna_bilaa_magac, adiga lagu garay laakiin odaga maxaad uga dhigtay sumad laawe. Adeer Aabe kaxishoo.

Why do some people think this is cheating? Even if it was schoolwork, it wouldn't be cheating still. Maybe you are confusing with other subjects where schoolwork can be part of the examination (like writing essay in history or psychology). But in Math you normally sit a test as the final examination. If someone else does all your schoolwork for you, then you will simply FAIL the test.

I guess you are only cheating yourself.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Emp, waa ku gaadaayay, laakin waa iga baxsatay tookadaan. Insha Allah, markalaan ku qaban.
;)

Caku adiga maku dhahaa "wadaadka" kitaabada weyn dad badan aa luuq ugu dhakanaa oo sugayey maalintuu lakala baxo kitaabadiisi kale ee qablu ramadanka aqriyi jiray aan rabay in aan maxkamada horkeeno... hada wa kaas asagoo madaxa la soo baxbaxaya aa dib u sii celisay. Yac!

Aaliyyah   

suldaanka i knew my answer wasn't accurate, i did figure out actually that his equation wasn't right but i had to stick to his equation.I was sort of confused myself.

Anyways, glad u figured out the answer magaclawe.Next time post the right equation..hadii kale madaxa na xanuunaya icon_razz.gif

I don't get it those of you who are accusing him of cheating. How is it cheating? when you have a tutor helping u out with ur schoolwork? would that be also cheating?...ye all need to relax besides the brother said math is his hobby..now i like math myself but not to a point where i would give myself math work :D

wa salaam..

Aaliyyah   

when i was factoring i had..

a^2 +6a-8=0

and i couldn't factor it...

i knew it had to be a^2-6a+8...get it..

then it would be

(a-2)(a-4)