Sign in to follow this  
sweet_gal

does anyone know what this langauge is

Doreet dolore mag rem ipusum dolor sed diam no ne sdlaboreet dolore magad. Lorem ipsum dolor.

Stet elita kasd

Lorem ipsum dolor

Stet elita kasd

NGONGE   

The language is Latin. The passage is usually used in typing and word processing documents. Some of those passages are by the great Roman orator Marcus Tullius Cicero.

Vini Vidi Vici(I came, I saw, I conquered).

Before you ask, I've seen this stuff before that's why I know it :D

LOOOOL @TITANIC BUILDING CHICK i think ur right .ooooh but wait ....

loool @ ngonge ANDALEE ANDALEE ARIIBA ARIIBA HA .................LOOL WATTA NAC NAC.....

IT'S POLISH YA'LL

IT MEANS: if doreet had three dollars and i gave him 20 more dollars how many dollars would he hav remainin? :D:D ............................now the buttom part.....

LIKE MONEY

LIVE MONEY

LUV DOLLARS...................... :D:D:D

ASXANTU

NGONGE   

lol@ANDALEE ANDALEE ARIIBA ARIIBA HA

Long live Speedy Gonzalez, the fastest mouse in all Mexico. :D

Thanks to all of you.......

lol at

LIKE MONEY

LIVE MONEY

LUV DOLLARS...................... :D

I thought it was trying to expalin something, I guess not.......

Checkmate how do u know it's polish...?

SWEET GAL SIS I WAS THERE FOR TWO AND HALF YEARS AFTER THE CIVIL WAR B4 I WAS SMUGGLED TO NORTH AMERICA . :D:D:D .... WHO SAID THIS STUFF TO U?..................ASXANTU

OG Moti   

this language is an ancient language of people called Zumanira.. they lived in central Africa, originally they say this language is offshoot or derived from Dhu dha dhe dho language of first human beings .. Government of Gongo tried to encourage people to preserve the language by making it written language .. so they decided to use the Latin alphabet ,

it is amazing how did you know this language sweet gal not many people know about it..

by the way the words you wrote means :

“ those who don’t try, die anyway without trying, and those who try also die but at least they tried”

I hope that answers your question … Peace

^^^loooooooool nice story...but nop that aint no congo lang..uh-huh...nop nop nopp.........that language is spoken in Timbaktu land...me know this coz me born der

stet elita kasd means GO TO HELL, sweet gal - ya better not use this around me...I get upset very easily..and the consequences could be that I might bazuke ur a$$ back to Somalia :D

OG_moti stick to wat u know brah ....u don't know da jack or frank bout this langauge aight .....u don't see me talkin bout cambodia.. :D:D:D ..........

b4 i 4get.......asxantu

Okay for real this is the language of the Ballersnpimp language of the Moneymakeeeers people located near Australia. This language was long forgotten because it made no sense and people started gettin' confused so they made up a new language "english"(well technically copied not made up). And so Sweet_gal let me translate this for u...

"where's my money h**, don't make me slap u"

"I swear I'll get it for u"

"U better get before ur next client"

"Don't worry about it"

I hope I was some help!

Khayr   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

this language is an ancient language of people called Zumanira.. they lived in central Africa, originally they say this language is offshoot or derived from Dhu dha dhe dho language of first human beings .. Government of Gongo tried to encourage people to preserve the language by making it written language .. so they decided to use the Latin alphabet ,

it is amazing how did you know this language sweet gal not many people know about it..

by the way the words you wrote means :

“ those who don’t try, die anyway without trying, and those who try also die but at least they tried”

I hope that answers your question … Peace

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

They must have some wicked gaad in Cambodia,

cause you sure do talk alot of S#########T.

Sweet Gal,

I know what answer it is as I do work

in the area of Archaeology and Paleontology.

But I can't give it you over the Cyber Net,

as I do risk losing my job to giving away

what is 'GOLD' interms of its Information.

and for those nomads that give two intperations to the same line -

Stet elita kasd

Lorem ipsum dolor

Stet elita kasd

SHAME ON YOU! :rolleyes:

lol....whoa I thought we figured out that it was polish or latin... You're all saying different things..

It's not important because I was trying to make a brochure and the window I opened had an example of one and the writing was like the one I posted... So I thought maybe it's trying to explain something so I should find out what it means..But after what you guys are saying "Like money" and Og and the other girl who cares!...

But thanks anyways you guys...Now I don't really know which language it really is :confused: