Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Who wants to go?????

N.O.R.F   

i want to take an sol team nxt year, names plz, guaranteed wicked time!

http://lola.d-a-s-h.org/~antira/main.php

check out group 5 below

http://lola.d-a-s-h.org/~antira/resultate%20steffen/index.htm?language=english

this is the org that organises it every year, i have the contacts and i want to go back beat those italians who cheated us, so if interested let me know!

http://www.furd.org/news.asp

I can be the Capitano.....interesting i might just be tempted out of my Inactivity then, but the team must be competitive otherwise you will see the more darker side of my Persona :D

WingA   

am down with it man. i just need time to recover from my knee injury. i can play anywhere on the pitch!!

whats age limit coz u know how somali go on with there age!! lool.. j.k.

peez..

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, its is very competitive trus me,u see the size of the cameroun team (the security)??? they cool, we will get into anywhere in town with those guys around, they gr8 ppl, winger dont worry, u hav the best part of a year to be ready, but we will go more for a holiday with football in the middle,sand, sea,shoppin, italian ........,lol, no age limit, as long as u aint still seeking asylum then u aight cos u dont want the italian police gettin onto u now, six a side so we all need to e fit, we will be playin in 35 degree heat for like 3-4 days if we do well, so fitness is a priority,but easier said than done, last time we went over with no fitness, tactics of training, we got thru to the final out of 90 odd teams beating argentina 3-2 in the semis!

just keep it in mind, u love fball, u will love it, TRUST

N.O.R.F   

^^^ will do bruv, illahay ha nagarsiyo,ameen!

we need ppl tho, where are the rest? rampage, nuune,baaniyaal where u all at?

Did i hear 6 a side?....is it next Summer 2004?..can u provide me with more detials?...Coz I am comin to Europe Next Summer..and would love to have a game with the Nomads on international Scene!!!...what would we call da team???

Cheers

N.O.R.F   

its all still in the pipeline legend, i'm thinking early june or early july, the team will be called.........

we may need sum1 with minibus license,as i aint old enuff yet (25 yrs old to get one) so all u old headz (shujul)lol, get a license if possible!

WingA   

am no help there either bro, cant we just take a plane and we'll hop around in a cab?? but u guys have to learn how to speak italian!! okay, just a little then..

peez..

N.O.R.F   

they hate it when u speak english to them, all the more reason why i speak english,lol

but i'm try and get a minibus license after Jan, when we there ia. we need to go from city to city, visit all the stadia (san siro), beach, rome, the mafia, and all that good stuff!

WingA   

sounds wicked bro!! my friend speaks itailians and he goes to there twice i think. shes married now but i'll see if he can teach me some words!!

plus "was" good too at footie poor bloke.. see what marriage does to ya!! :D;)