Sign in to follow this  
SomeAlien

just came from s/net for the first time...

Nur   

Somealien

I am also a a convert from Somalinet Boards, my intention there was to clean up the site, but as a lone warrior, I was overtaken by the shear sewage, for that reason before I left, I posted a Job Advertisement for the Somalinet staff, but they never got my drift. Below is the Nurtel mock Advertisement with subliminal message to cllean the site:

JOB Opening

COMPANY : NURTEL COMMUNICATIONS

JOB : Web Site Ethical Planner

5 Positions/Waste Mangement Department.

NURTEL Communications is self imposed responsible for the Ethical content and Spiritual growth of Somalis who read and benefit from these posts, ethical screening and foul language management in Somalinet General Forums. The General Forums is read by a vast majority of the Somalinet readership and many other linked reader traffic.

Our responsibilities flow from our dual missions: To Light up the Dull boards with good content and to Nurture the mindset of Somalis with useful infromation that will help them grow in this life and the next.

To achieve these goals, this department of waste management is responsible to manage growing amount of filth and slime posted by troubled individuals mindest affected by the civil war, some beyound any known cure so that other NURTEL departments can provide a high quality content.

The job of this department paves the way for viewers to have a receptive minds free from slimy tribalism and hate monegring culture that is widespread on the General forums.

DUTIES: This position will have the responsibility of assisting with the evaluation of the ethical and spiritual impacts to the Somali Mindset from existing slimy content and ways to contain and rediret viewers to better contents on these boards or proposed NURTEL Communications illuminating projects and activities.

Specifically, this position will:

(1) analyze and document existing Ethical conditions;

(2) analyze and document the existing or potential ethical impacts from spiritual projects and/or preaching activities;

(3) prepare ethical posts and contents.

(4) assist with development of NURTEL Communications ethical policies and guidelines;

(4) Read and understand Quraan, Sunnah and Common Sense as applicable to correcting web ethics,

(5) prepare reports to CEO of NURTEL Communications , and liaison with other posters on the General Forums, special interest groups such as the Somali Nationalists, The Waryaa Revolution, Tribalists, Anarchists, Islamists, Femmisnists, and the general public. ( Athiests and Perverts are excluded )

MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:

Website Ethical Planner I: One year of increasingly responsible Ethical planning or related experience involving the evaluation of the impact of proposed NURTEL Communications projects or articles on the General Discussions page on the Somali community, an equivalent to a Bachelors degree from an accredited DUGSI/MALCAAMAD ( Juzz Camma and Tabaarak with Tajweed at minimum) or an Islamic School Education with major course work in Akhlaaq Ethics, Basic Tribalism sensitivities mamagement, Ethical planning, slimy content management or any related hate culture curing science concentration, such as Ibnul Qayim Al Jawziyah and Al Ghazaali books.

Directly related experience may be substituted for the DUGSI requirement such as any proven track record experience in Improvements on the Somali community and their mindset, a certificate from your local masjid and sheikh is required, on the basis of one and one-half years of experience for one year of DUGSI/MALCAAMAD education to a maximum of four years.

Possession of, or ability to obtain, an appropriate, valid SWAN ( Somali Wadaad Acreditation Network) license given by sister ASRAAR's WADAAD Watch Group which may be required with determination made on a case by case basis at the time of job posting. Any offer of employment is contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment hate mongering or bigot screening tests.

FINAL FILING DATE: Always Open.

SALARY: Paid in full in the day of judgement

To apply: Application packages may be obtained by contacting Sister Asraar Wadaad Recruitment & Examination Unit, 1450 Ijaara Expressway, Gabiley, Somaliland , Phone: (2525) 12345, ext. 23.

2003 NURTEL Waste Management

We Don't Talk Trash, we Remove it.

Nur

nur do you come up with this stuff by yourself? i must say, i find your nurtel bulletins very amusing. youve got quite an imagination.

so how did they respond? did they just post it up without reading it?

Curly   

loooooooooool

I love the slogan! :D

We Don't Talk Trash, we Remove it.

Personally i think

this sounds better...

We don't just talk Rubbish, We waste time!