Sign in to follow this  
money

Ethiopian Catch Phrase what is your clan?

money   

Every Ethiopian you meet is lately asking you about this sick question before you even discuss what is going on in Somalia and why is Ethiopia is so involved in Somalia. The question is what is your clan?

I find this very disturbing but I think there are Somalis who tell Ethiopians that we are clans and some clans are happy to see Ethiopian troops in there and those who are against the Ethiopian presence in Somalia are from certain clans.

^ Thats what is on their pocket size 5 page TFG instruction manual about somali clans and those to arrest and looted or to be killed on spot.

Every Ethiopian you meet is lately asking you about this sick question before you even discuss what is going on in Somalia and why is Ethiopia is so involved in Somalia. The question is what is your clan

Why do you want to discuss with Ethiopians what is going on in our homeland?

Fabregas   

Just say Alshabaab........ just kidding........ Funny that I was talking with one our neighbours( Ethiopians) the other day.......And after He asked if I was Somali...... The next question was, " u fram Harrgeesa".

And ppl, we mustn't stereotype and hate on ordinary folks......

ps. read an article in the guardian by their UK ambassador.......he claimed that they came to Somalia to crush a certain sub-clan........si fican bey inoo barteen............who wouldn't?

loooooool ,,, whenever i meet an ethiopian i probably ask them their clan ,, :D

last time when i went to Addis, i was asking their clans ,, some were Oromos, some where Habashis, others were tigree and others were some other clans.

waxay doonaanba ha sheegteen ee waa waxay yihiin uun ,,,,, lakin it is not surprising coz inagu qoomiyado ma lihin then the only thing they ask you is which clan ,,,,