Sign in to follow this  
Laba-X

Blogs?

Pucca   

i'm stuffed *seriously, thought food might fix my mood* , stressed...and on top of all the exams i'm goin to be writing this week i have an assignment *that i thought i might get away from* due this friday. :( bloggin bout how stressed i am would totally help...IF i had time!!! :mad:

smile.gif fellow blogger here

Castro   

I snuffed the life out of mine a couple of days ago. It kept asking me for mercy killing and I couldn't say no anymore. May it rest in peace. SOL is my blog.

Salaan...

Blog, the latest fad of the internet. It will disappear in due course, just as did the not long ago "personal page" fads of "geocities" and "angelfire" of mid to late '90s. I can still remember how many maryooleey had those personal pages.

Maf Kees   

I have a blog, but I'm not worthy to be called a blogger. I have an awkward relationship with my blog.

Soon I'll be getting my own domainname: www.strictlybullshit.com or www.daanyeer.com. Get me a nice HTML template and team up with some of my buddies. Maybe even compete with Qarxis. We've been freestyling with some hiphop beats, we could publish that too. And we got funnier clips in our hard drive than the Qarxis mods. Only time is going to be a big problem.

Laba-X   

Salaan Sare Dhamaan Dadweynaha!

Glad to see some fellow bloggers! :D

What i would love to see though, is the SOL females' blogs! I am sure they would be an interesting read! ;) what do you think ladies?

Castro, SOL is in fact better than personal Blogs - there is much better interactivity here!

Miskiin-Macruuf, I remember when everyone was hooked onto Geocities. I remember singing up for one, i think it still exists.

I strongly doubt that blogs will dissapear and be forgotten about just like yahoo and Geocities. Blogs are now the new thing - they replacing the traditional forms of Journalism!

Muhammad   

^ sxb ma Calmadow baad connection ku haysaa?

reminds me of a large mountain behind mashaxaleed and xawalshawacle,

If I could get connection, I would retire there! 4 good :D

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Muhammad:

I would retire there! 4 good
:D

...Muxammad, buuraha Caleed are, at present, uninhabitable! A Very few people live there. Life in such a mountainous place can be very strenuous and gruelling, But it is very beautiful and tranquil I must admit! Agagaarkeeda ladeegaa laakiinse which, of course, your welcome to be my neighbour anytime! Xoolahayga haw soo dhowaan uun, hadii kale waa dhegey farey! :D:D

Muhammad   

"very strenuous and gruelling"?

Sxb I walked from Masha'Xaled to Badhan crossing those mountains and believe me the pleasures of the eyes and nose were far greater than the pains of the legs. It took us two days and nights.

waa runtaa laakiin meeshu baabuurta kuma fiicna, hadii xooga la galiyo oo dhabo baabuur la helo, ama Geeldoora sifiican loo hagaajiyo, meesha dadku boodhka way kaga dhuumanlahaayeen oo kamaba guureen.

xoolahaad sheeganaysid sxb waa maxay? ma uraniumtii baad aasatay? :D

Raganimo iyo Muhammad

Meesha biyo maleedahay?

Fardo maleedahay

Ranch malagasaameen karaa?

Dadku makuyaryihiin?

meeshu qurux intee le'eg bey ledahay?

sawiro mahaysaan?

and finally i am seriously looking for a beautiful spot in the golis range and sanaag in particular.any help will be appreciated

Laba-X   

Maxammad, Badhan is growing in population, laga yaabaa dadku iney wax ku arkeen meesha! The rough and ragged land doesn't do travellers any justice. I travelled by car from Badhan all the way to Barsha-Sare (my birthplace in Cal Madow)to meet my family, and trust me, i could have reached there far quicker had i legged it!

xoolahaad sheeganaysid sxb waa maxay? ma uraniumtii baad aasatay?

...Haha! Waxba inagama xigaan inaan dhowaan iyada qudheeda dhulka kasoo nuugno! Lets first finish the Myrrh and Frankincese!

Meesha biyo maleedahay?

...plenty waterfalls to soothe your sore eyes my Orgilaqe!

Ranch malagasaameen karaa?

...Possibly!

Fardo maleedahay

...untamed horses Yes, eventhough Taleex is not very far!

Dadku makuyaryihiin?

...Haa, Lakiin digtoonow! Orgiyadoodana u daa!

meeshu qurux intee le'eg bey ledahay?

sawiro mahaysaan?

Enjoy -

Cal Madow

Buurta Cal Madow

Durdurka Cal Madow 1

Buurta Cal Madow 2

Buurta Sanaag iyo Xeebta

Geel

Laba-X   

Yaa Muxammad, you have instilled in me a severe sense of Nostalgia, that i noticed not how you have managed to changed the topic from Blogs to Cal Madow! smile.gif