Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Comparative Analysis of Somali Women in London and Somaliland

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

london - stuck up, rude, full of it, delusional, opinionated, competitive, undermining,

Somaliland - simple, innocence, polite, obedient, friendly, respectful, dutiful...

There has to be a middling ground surely.

:confused:

nuune   

Alfoos, whereabout in Hargeisa are you, myself and old time friends are arranging to have a KHAT session this weekend, so hola back, take your bottle, and no, we won't be in a hotel or similar, rather xaafad ayaa nagala casuumey, so join us waryee, don't worry, will get you Dhajjis type of Khat to make sure all that London dirty gash out

loooooooooooooooool@JB

saxib, i was approached with a $10,000 marriage proposal not so long ago. so you neednt have worried about my experiences. also, been to a few parties and events, and not to mention that most of my 124 student are young fine women.

one of my mentors recently told me:

when you go a new country:

1st week - you can write book about the country

1st month - you can write an a chapter in a book

2 months - you can write a short article - ***HERE NOW**

6 months - a few paragraphs

1 yr - nothing.

:D:D:D

BOB   

Waryee hablaha hadey ku diideen dacaayada ka daa dee...Who would want a has been reggae singer named Alpha Blondy anyway? :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

lol@Alpha blondy. he's certainly pass his best. some of his stuff is still awersome.

come on BOB! sharafta astuur dee. i am a respectable member of society here.

STOIC   

saxib, i was approached with a $10,000 marriage proposal not so long ago

Now thats a major move right there.A hero welcome.I guess sometimes Hargeysa girls needs someone in their life's (to make a light of their situation) to relieve them their intelligence by being easy and friendly on this fish and chips kid..A hero welcome you are getting there Son :D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by STOIC:

quote: saxib, i was approached with a $10,000 marriage proposal not so long ago

Now thats a major move right there.A hero welcome.I guess sometimes Hargeysa girls needs someone in their life's (to make a light of their situation) to relieve them their intelligence by being easy and friendly on this fish and chips kid..A hero welcome you are getting there Son
:DThey saw him coming you mean? :D

"Kanna wa Kuma eh eh

Waka Waka eeeh eeeh

Siyaa toban kunna eh eh

The new man in Africa"

Kool_Kat   

Horta hore let's get something straight, it really irks to see fools (certain men) comparing girls/women who live/grew up in America/Canada/Europe to those in Africa!!! WAR HEEDHE THOSE IN AFRICE SEE YOU AS THEIR MEAL TICKET...Regards of the life they live, people in Africa wexey moodaan meelahaan in Jano on Earth tahay, and everyone wants Janada nooh! Duh!!!

Laakiin, I've noticed girls in Hargeysa are way too advanced...Kuwa dheelaya ma'aha! :D