Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Inception - the movie (possible spoilers!)

Khayr   

I don't think that I have slept right since I watched this movie.

The idea of planting a seed of doubt through someone's dream is pure evil. It is mind control, it is demonic.

Having a dream within a dream?

- I have experienced such dreams, albeit rare.

Has anyone experienced them?

The concept of time slowing down in a dream is amazing.

It is a good movie. Is it better then Nolan's other flick - Dark Knight? The lines where much more memorable in Dark Knight and the idea of turning the Best to the Works (hence the title Dark Knight) was amazing and realistic. I have seen Dark Knight almost 5 times or more now, so I am a bit biased.

N.O.R.F   

I saw this movie and didn't really think much of it. Good entertainment and an interesting concept (for a movie) but probably not one of Dicaprio's better films.

ps the other night I dreamt New Zealand won the World Cup :D

nuune   

if you want to experience horror dreams or the likes, please mix two very well known Somali substances: Xildiid & Xulbad, they can be obtained from your nearest Somali Shop.

Originally posted by Khayr:

So is it all a dream, the Cobb (leonardo)is dreaming?

This is what I want to know! I have to watch it again because I might have missed some important part at the end..b/c I just don't get what happened...I hate leaving the theatre confused...it makes me angry.

I never experience the dream within a dream, BUT I had dreams where I knew I was dreaming :D and I specifically remembering one time my dream self was thinking "just relax you'll wake up soon". weird eh?

Kool_Kat   

Haven't seen it yet, but I've had a dream within a dream dhowr jeer...I remember one time, just like Grasshopper, telling myself in the dream within the dream 'riyo lee waaye hadaa kecee'...Woke-up, of course still dreaming, started sobbing in the dream...Waxaanba ka war helaa hooyadey oo i kortaagan 'NAA MAXAAD ISKU DHAGA TIREYSAA, KAKAC OO ISKOOL ISKU DIYAARI'...I could still feel the tears on the side of my face...

FatB   

a dream with in a dream its that the most lazy thing ever, your so lazy that even in ur dreams youd rather be asleep?

Oz   

I have been telling my friends about this movie before it was released, when the movies came to the theaters last thursday i couldn't be bothered. Everyone is busy bollocks!! Yet this is not a movie you drag a shila with you (blocks movie) i tell yah.

Val: Predater was good if you into aliens then thats your kinda of movie. But I also don't think you could watch it by yourself, take that dude you hang around with. Lol