Sign in to follow this  
Xalimopatra

Zoooooooom!!!!!!

Where has time gone?Seriously it's Ramadhan in a couple weeks alxamdulilah and it feels like....well like it was only yesterday not last year ma'aha?I know Ramadhan shifts every year lakiin I'm mad at myself for not fulfilling promises I made to myself last year.

Anyways I need to stick to promises I made and this blessed month will be a great motivator this year Insha'Allah.

IT'S NOW OR NEVER!!!!!!!

Anyone feel me?Something or someone niggling at you and you know you have to get 'stuff' done?And no cleaning out that cabinet under the sink doesnt constitute...

*Waves hi to everyone*Now identify all these diff screenames I'm confused you've all changed into diff nigisyaal since I was last here.Lol

^ Well, of course. Keeping the same old knickers for ages is unhygienic and nasty. Welcome back, dear.

You have been missed.

Am I to assume you have gotten hitched to a 'bakoorad' in your absence? :D

Heeeeey Ahura....

Girl I missed U man.Bakoorad?I wish...My man makes the bakoorad look obese....Looool

No on the real tho I aint hitched...Yet lakiin time will tell Insha'Allah.

What about you?Haye maxaad heysa?

U still married to that glamour mag of yours?I actually bought last months and remembered you wallahi.I already read Esssence's issue for last month and had a 2 hour journey to get home from a deserted train station so I bought it.That E.Lily interview was a letdown wasn't it?The issue was altogether walle.Too much repetition ,particularly in the fashion pages.Lakiin I rubbed that Vera Wang sample all over me like a rash Looooooool.I know I'm a savage :D

LoL...'course you are! Oh Glamour...the last two issues are still unread somewhere in my room. Just haven't had the time.

I'm trying to prepare for Ramadan as well, lessening my food intake, trying to catch up on lost days from last year etc etc. I have also booked the first week of ramadan off, I'A.

I hope you've put your faarax on a fattening-up programme.

Lol@ Fattening programme.Nah I like the fact that I can carry him.If our arguments turn ugly then I know I'm gonna tear his ar$e up :cool:

Hey I hope you and your fams have a blessed Ramadhan sis ,Insha'Allah khayr smile.gif

Nephissa   

Could an outsider to your conversation be thinking, "give bakooro dudes a break." :D

I was thinking about this earlier when I realized it is almost Ramadan 2006. Waqtigu orod badanaa, it goes by like that! (picture me snapping my lil fingers here :D ) Better take my Cabaayad to the cleaners, but have to find it first.