Sign in to follow this  
UK_ROSE

OUR FASHIONABLE SOMALI MEN

You female, saaxib?

methinks you have answered your own question!

Yes, it seems its a female thing.

I only know of it due to some DIY i was doing two or so summers ago.

But its a lovely colour nonetheless, i plan to have a patio with terracota coloured bricks. :D

Shakti   

oh lord .. Rose, we f13 rock n rock any place where r at. U have 2 understand that we do not care what u sophisticated white washed ppl think of our appearance.. We shine the gloomy days with our silk polyester outfit and we color the dull night with our pink n blue n gold dress codes.. So rose u should’ve asked him where does he shop 4 his “im happening bubble” wardrobe instead of being surprised by it!… seriously when I see ppl who r rocking something unusual (or me passing a mirror)I tend to adore it.. oh how i love ppl who r out there with their questionable appearance!

Thanks K! I dig the look, u gotta have the attitude to go with too or u'd like a bloke in a jumper and skirt. Those chaps nailed it.

Now will they give lessons to the rest? :D

A suit the colour of cat vomit doesn't cut it.

Dhareerka... smile.gif U don't gotta do ish. I think u have long legs, I'll just tell him a long-legged bird wants to fly away into the horizon with him. What's he gonna say, maya?

Oh you mean one of the guys?Ha lol na sis I just wanted to know if these pics were published or what not?Boys are ceeb... smile.gif

Lakiin Masha'Allah they doing their thing.Tell the one you know that he has much applause.

P.s-I could be 5"0 with short pins for all you know! :D