Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Execution for four Somali Briton

Ibtisam   

The families of four Britons held in Somalia for fighting with Islamic militants say they fear for their lives.

The foreign office has told Channel 4 News four Britons detained in Kenya for fighting alongside a Somali Islamic militia group have been deported back to Somalia.

Their families have told us they fear for their lives. The men have been in custody in Kenya since the 20 January, when they were arrested trying to cross the border between the two countries.

The foreign office says it has so far been denied access to the men but is actively pursuing their return to Britain.

Source: Channel 4 news

http://www.channel4.com/news/special-reports/special-reports-storypage.jsp?id=4586

I read on jihad watch that three others were already executed. I wonder what they families for these guys are doing?

They should really pressure the Foreign Office or get their MP's who represent their constituencies to reveal the identity and background of the four men publicly.

Once their names and addresses have been revealed the Foreign Office should seek an undertaking from this ****** Somali "government" that the men will not be tortured or executed.

I can't believe they will just kill people like that :mad:

Som@li   

Brits arrested in Somalia return home

11.46, Tue Feb 13 2007

Anti-terror police have detained four men as they arrived back in Britain from Somalia, where they were deported earlier this month.

The men are in their 20s and from the London area. Police have nine hours to detain them before they are arrested or released.

source