Sign in to follow this  
Wisdom_Seeker

Danish TV shows cartoons mocking Prophet Mohammad

UH OH!!! Time once again for rioting,violence and murder!!! :D

Danish TV shows cartoons mocking Prophet Mohammad

2 hours, 43 minutes ago

COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Danish state TV on Friday aired amateur video footage showing young members of the anti-immigrant Danish Peoples' party engaged in a competition to draw humiliating cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad.

The video images have surfaced little more than a year after a Danish paper published cartoons of the Prophet that sparked violent protests worldwide.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20061006/wl_nm/denmark_cartoons_dc;_ylt=AttRDNJX0oQELdtem0Dz5htvaA8F;_ylu=X3oDMTA0cDJlYmhvBHNlYwM-

Khalaf   

why are u laughing...its not funny!!!!

The faces of the young people were blurred in most of the footage. One cartoon appeared to depict the Prophet Mohammad as a camel, urinating and drinking beer. The competition took place in early August, according to Danish media.

Thats right blur the faces or u have fatwa on your head! without those protests they will shit all over the Muslims. Strangers do not bow the heads to anyone but Allah!!!!.

You really do not expect me to get all angry about the work done by a mischief maker do you know. I am laughing at their idiocy that is all.

They are “shitting†all over the Muslims. I don’t think you have noticed it yet. These riots are of no benefit to Islam. Every Muslim should be outraged about this. But we are forgetting that Allah can punish this kufars. If riots take place then it won’t profit Islam or the Muslims in general. What is the use of Muslims destroying properties in their own countries and burning flags?

Khalaf   

^^^^I agree there is no use and wrong ppl died and for what?....but it had an effect....example canceling that opera in Germany, bluring faces, asking for police protection...ppl are scared to insult the important figures of Islam.....good or bad depends on who u ask. This subject is heated and will get worse....freedom of expression vs. religion/scared. The west sees nothing as scared and will ridicule anything and anyone....this of course is contrary to Muslim beliefs.

salaamu lah

Khalaf you put forth an excellent point. What does the west say about disrespecting and using freedom of speech to anger certain individuals? The west is starting to abuse their privileges, particularly freedom of speech to incite Muslims. I believe i have the right to react anyway i want when the west makes the decision to use blasphemy.

Does a person have the right to use violence or react in a hostile manner if someone exploit’s freedom of speech to insult and ridicule religious or sacred individuals or items?

Khalaf   

Nistisa

I dont agree with dat. a Muslim is merciful and does not harm others, we our told he is not a believer if his neighbors don’t feel save from him. Just study the early history of Islam and look how the Muslims dealt with their adversaries and compare it to what happened for example in Fullijah they dragged corpses on the streets....blowing up buses, ect this is wrong....and against the teaching of our nabi pbuh.

We don’t use our emotions but we follow the Quran and Sunnah....be committed to justice and be merciful....and seek patience in Allah. It is important to have an Islamic state which protects the Muslims....these days some Muslims feel they can take the law on their own hands. Fight tyranny and oppression this is righteous.....but follow the rules of war as outlined in the Quran and Sunnah....not the passion for revenage...Allah is on the side who those who do righteousness.

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Nistisa:

They are “shitting†all over the Muslims. I don’t think you have noticed it yet. These riots are of no benefit to Islam. Every Muslim should be outraged about this. But we are forgetting that Allah can punish this kufars. If riots take place then it won’t profit Islam or the Muslims in general. What is the use of Muslims destroying properties in their own countries and burning flags?

Muslims can riot(or more neutrally) protest all they want as long as there is no violence. Expressing one's opinions by burning flags, yelling and screaming is none of anyone else's business. It's clear we should condemn any violence associated with that. But I fail to understand this obessesiveness with Muslim protests and this constant harping from Muslims that 'it doesn't benefit Islam; it makes us look bad etc.' I wonder if these same sort of juvenile arguments would be used in the case of angry anti-global warming or anti free-trade protests! People are different - let them be angry and protest about what they wish to - as long as there is no violence.

Ms DD   

You dont see muslims offending or insulting other religion figureheads, why is Islam a game to the West?