Sign in to follow this  
Urban

Prison Break, goodbye. ***series finale spoilers***

Urban   

After 4 years of dedicated following.. I can't believe it's finally over.

*If you haven't watched the last 2 episodes, leave now.*

-

The ending was truely shocking, and it's hard to accept that outcome, but when you look back, the whole show was about michael sacrificing his own life for his brother and friends. It was definitely fitting but sad. You could see it coming after that nosebleed in the beach.

I loved Sucre and C-Note's comeback, but it didn't match the awesomeness of Kellerman's appearance at the end. I always suspected that he was still alive, and when C-note talked about this Agent he's been dealing with, it was my confirmation.

There's a lot i wanna write about, but let's see if anyone watched it this far yet.

It's been a sweet ride and I'll definitely miss it.

Dhubad.   

^ Goodby indeed, what a sad ending, they should not kill Michael!

I think it was great end for T'bag he deserved to go back to prison. PB was a great serial TV..verry diferent from the others…i really like it.

NGONGE   

I gave up watching it the minute they went to Panama (and that was at least three years ago). These shows always start with a brilliant and fresh idea then nosedive into a load of nonsense.

Heroes was the same. Only the first season was worth watching.

Give me Dr Who any time. :D

Ms DD   

DR Who...woooohoooo I love it. I just hope the new Doctor is just as good as the previous one.

Other criminal shows, I have tendencies that I'd rather not feed.

MZanzi   

dont know what to think...its so sad to think that michael is dead..i would have like to see him happy after all he had done...but when you think about it..its about the sacrifice he made to give a chance to the others to be free and happy at the end...and they will always remember michael scofield like i will always remember him and this show..

but i was expecting it...we have to realize that this aint walt disney production and it cant always finish perfectly great for everybody but i think in general its a good ending... very sad but well done

He dies, huh? That's definitely sad. I only ever watched the first series myself - tried a few times later on but never could get into it again. Then the actor playing Michael gained weight and came out of the closet and that was that.

Yes, it's true, I watch a lot of shows purely for the totty. redface.gif

Aaliyyah   

lol@ Val & ms DD

oh my god so he dies at the end, thats sad. I was never crazy over that show, bt I did watch couple of episodes, not a bad show.

MZanzi   

lol@MS DD

This is such a gossipy story, one that won't die for reason or another. Maybe Wentworth Miller is gay, maybe he isn't ..wale Ninka Ninkale ka cadeenaayo INU geesi geesi dhalay Yahay smile.gif

Chimera   

Ironic that Michael would be the one ending up dying in a Prison. My personal favorite Prisonbreak season is 'Season II'. Those episodes were awesome. Season IV is great too, but that damn scylla began to iritate me after it exchanged hands 114 times. The last episodes were really great and it's quite rare for a popular tv-show to kill of it's leading character, didn't expect that!

My favorite character is T-Bag, he has more lives than twenty cats :D

Urban   

Who? Prison Break? I'm already over it. :D

I didn't mind the idea of Scylla, the fact that one card was only a slice of pizza (or something like that) made that season interesting. What I didn't like at all was Sarah's comeback, and worst of all the introduction of Michael's mum.

T-bag's acting was amazing, his look fit the character so well but now I don't think I can watch him playing a different role somewhere else. He comes across as a nice guy in his interviews though.

For me it was all about Sucre, by far the best guy in the show. Even though she was disturbingly evil, Gretchen was so hot.

Chimera   

Have you seen the ''Final Break'' episodes where they break out Sara? because the episode where you see a gravestone of Michael comes after that.

I'm currently also following 'Lost'